lucas@home: These are totally fair questions, and honestly, I appreciate you asking them before diving in — it does matter for the conversation to be grounded in reality.
So here's the honest answer:
Models on Flirt4Free don't start out with the ability to manage their reviews. However, the platform has a tier system based on lifetime credits earned. Once a model reaches 750,000 credits, they achieve All Star status — and one of the perks that comes with that is the ability to manage (including remove) user reviews.
As for F4F itself — technically the platform can intervene if a review is considered hostile or offensive, but in practice they rarely do, because Flirt puts a strong emphasis on protecting the user experience and user voice.
So to answer your three questions directly:
Most models? No. All Star models? Yes.
Unlikely — F4F generally doesn't remove reviews just because a model requests it.
They can, but they almost never do.
I think that context is actually really important for the discussion I wanted to open. If review integrity is limited for some models and not others, that's worth talking about. So — still interested in sharing your thoughts? 😊
Quote