User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Games

Three curious facts about ...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Games: Three curious facts about ...
Created by: lickau

5/31/16 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Three must-have-known country singers :

1 - Johnny Cash : The most imposing and influential artist in the history of country music. He created his own genre, consisting of the blunt emotional honesty of folk, the rebelliousness of rock & roll, and the world-weariness of country. When it comes to country music, Johnny Cash stands alone at the very top and will remain there as long as this old world keeps on turning :guitar

2 - Merle Haggard : The Hag is the poet laureate of country music. His writing is superb and transports you to his world of song with each verse and chorus. An example is Silver Wings, here Hag wrote a song that has no verse. It is Chorus, Bridge, Solo, Chorus, end. Nobody can pull that off but The Hag. No writer in Nashville would dare even try that. Country music is where it is today because of the gift The Hag brings to the world.

3 - Loretta Lynn : Queen of the country music. Her voice is simply the best of all time. She will be remember forever in the days to come. Loretta write songs about REAL problems - wife abuse was one of her main themes in her first albums .

Next up : My top 3 favorite songs of all time
Created by: chrisdk

6/7/16 @ 5:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My top 3 favorite songs of all time :

1 - Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red (1986) or maybe Missing You (1988) or Sailing Away (1989)... :)

2 - Modern Talking - One in a Million (1984)

3 - Udo Jürgens - Ich war noch niemals in New York [I have never been to New York] (1982), is a song that always makes me cry, because it talks about opportunities never taken, sacrifices made and the longing for something you never had in your life. He won the ESC in 1966 for Austria and is a legendary musician in the German speaking world :).

And after dinner he said,/ let me just go quickly get cigarettes,/
she called after him, take the key with you,/ I will look after the little one,/

he moved to the door, went out silently,/ into the neon-bright stairwell,/ it smelled of floor polish and smugness./
And on the stairs he thought, what if this now were a departure,/ he should simply go for all time/ for all time .../

I've never been to New York, I've never been to Hawaii,/ never went through San Francisco in torn jeans,
I've never been to New York, I have never really been free,/ being crazy just once and escape all constraints.

And as he stood outside on the street,/ he remembered that he had almost everything with him,
the passport, the Euro checks and some money,/ maybe this evening was still a flight.

He could take a taxi there on the corner or hitchhike and just go away,/ the longing in him was awake again,
once again be full of dreams, to escape from the narrowness here/ he thought about his departure,/ his departure ...

I've never been to New York, I've never been to Hawaii,/ never went through San Francisco in torn jeans,
I've never been to New York, I have never really been free,/ being crazy just once and escape all constraints.

Then he got the cigarettes and went home naturally,/ through the stairwell with floor wax and smugness,
the woman exclaimed , "Where are you? 'Wetten, dass [tv show]?' is starting ...",
she asked "What's the matter?" - "Nothing, what should be?"

Next up : Thrilling sports/adventures everybody should try at least once

6/8/16 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thrilling sports/adventures everybody should try at least once

1 - Kickball . Anyone with minimal coordination can kick a ball . Uses baseball like rules . Ages 2 to 200 can play .

2 - Catch . Use ANY ball or a Frisbee . Bonding occurs naturally . Both catching and learning to pitch develop faster . Sometimes just a way to cool down and entertain k1ds 1 on 1 .

3 - Musical Chairs - not a "real" sport , but from age 1 to 200 anyone can play .

Next up : Top 3 Destinations to see
Created by: ourjeffie

6/26/16 @ 9:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My top 3 destinations to see (outside of Australia) :

1. Saint Petersburg, Russia

2. Florence, Italy

3. Seville, Spain

Next up : Top 3 destinations to avoid

6/27/16 @ 11:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Top 3 destinations to avoid :

1. Kīlauea, Hawaii, Mount Etna and Stromboli, Italy, and Mount Yasur, Vanuatu, the most active volcanos on Earth.

2. Challenger Deep, Mariana Trench in the western Pacific Ocean which is the deepest part of the world's oceans. At the bottom of the trench the water column above exerts a pressure of over 1000 times the standard atmospheric pressure at sea level. The temperature at the bottom is 1 to 4 °C. Microbial life forms thrive within the trench.

3. Outer space, the void that exists between celestial bodies. The baseline temperature is 2.7 kelvins (−270.45 °C; −454.81 °F). It represents a challenging environment because of the dual hazards of vacuum and radiation. Microgravity also has a negative effect on human physiology that causes both muscle atrophy and bone loss.

Next up : Sport events to take your date to

6/28/16 @ 7:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sport events to take your date to :

1 : NBA game . Professional basketball at its best .
Average time including parking under 2.5 hours .

2 : NFL game - professional American football . College and high school participants often kiss when their team scores .
Average time : 3 to 4 + hours

3 : Bedroom Wrestling - Make up rules as it progresses .
Excitement for both with everyone ending up the winner :evil

Next Up : 3 Soccer Teams that you like/know

7/11/16 @ 7:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

3 Soccer Teams that you like/know :

1 : The Icelandic National team has shown how to win the hearts of football fans and even several games. Clearly a team to remember. Iceland is such a small country that people keep wondering how they could even have a football team. :bulb [There are some 80 clubs in Iceland, but e.g. over 25.000 in Germany :).]

2 : The United States women's national soccer team has been one of the most successful in international women's soccer, winning three Women's World Cup titles, four Olympic women's gold medals, seven CONCACAF Gold Cup wins, and ten Algarve Cups. It has medaled in every single World Cup and Olympic tournament in women's soccer history. After being ranked No. 2 on average from 2003 to 2008 in the FIFA Women's World Rankings, the team was ranked No. 1 continuously from March 2008 to December 2014, falling back behind Germany, the only other team to occupy the No. 1 position in the rankings' history. The team is currently ranked No. 1, moving back into the position on July 10, 2015 due to its victory in the 2015 World Cup.

3 : Real Madrid is without doubt the greatest soccer team in the world* :), even though they have this pesky beauty/drama queen Ronaldo.

Next Up : 3 of my favorite birds

[it could state YOUR favorite team if you would have answered :winkwink]

7/12/16 @ 5:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

3 of my favorite birds :

1 - Scissor-tailed flycatcher : also known as the Texas bird-of-paradise and swallow-tailed flycatcher, is a long-tailed bird of the genus Tyrannus, whose members are collectively referred to as kingbirds. The kingbirds are a group of large insectivorous birds in the tyrant flycatcher family
Such beauty as they fly .

2 - Cardinals, in the family Cardinalidae, are passerine birds found in North and South America. They are also known as cardinal-grosbeaks and cardinal-buntings.
Males are often Bright Red . 1 of the 1st birds to return near the end of summer .

3 - American Bald Eagle : our national bird,is the only eagle unique to North America
There are a few nests where I live . Wide wing span and effortless flight is fun to watch .
They are great hunters and reduce populations of rabbits , mice and small animals .

Next up : My 3 favorite flowers

7/17/16 @ 3:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My 3 favorite flowers :

1 - Carnations: They are probably native to the Mediterranean region but their exact range is unknown due to extensive cultivation for the last 2,000 years. The flowers are produced singly or up to five together in a cyme and are sweetly scented. The original natural flower colour is bright pinkish-purple, but cultivars of other colours, including red, white, yellow and green, have been developed. Colombia is the largest carnation producer in the world.

2 - Gerberas: were named in honour of German botanist and medical doctor Traugott Gerber. They are native to tropical regions of South America, Africa and Asia and are commonly known as the African Daisy. It is very popular and widely used as a decorative garden plant or as cut flowers. It is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds, but resistant to deer. They vary greatly in shape and size. Colours include white, yellow, orange, red, and pink. The centre of the flower is sometimes black. Often the same flower can have pet@ls of several different colours. Gerbera is also important commercially. It is the fifth most used cut flower in the world (after rose, carnation, chrysanthemum, and tulip).

3 - Lillies: are a group of flowering plants growing from bulbs, all with large prominent flowers, which are important in culture and literature in much of the world. Most species are native to the temperate northern hemisphere, though their range extends into the northern subtropics. Many other plants have "lily" in their common name but are not related to "true" lilies. The flowers are large, often fragrant, and come in a range of colours including whites, yellows, oranges, pinks, reds and purples. Markings include spots and brush strokes. The plants are late spring- or summer-flowering.
Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose is a fabulous oil-on-canvas painting made by the Anglo-American painter John Singer Sargent in 1885-6.

Next up : Farm life during the seasons :)

7/21/16 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Farm life the Seasons :

Summer : Lots of watering , weeding , and prepare harvest . Always take care of animals .

Fall : Harvest the crops . Pre-prepare the fields by plowing under crops like clover and high nitrogen crops not needed for harvest .Animals ready to eat more to put on weight before winter .

Winter : Stay warm . Order seed . Keep animals fed and warm .Enjoy the yield from the farm .

Spring : Prepare fields and plant . Get the animals used to outside and fun . Most work is here in this season .

Next Up : 3 Reasons why I LOVE Chocolate !

7/29/16 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

3 Reasons why I LOVE Chocolate ! :

1 - Chocolate makes me HAAAAAAAAPPY :)

2 - Chocolate is a sweet sin :evil

3 - Chocolate makes a great gift for everyone at any age :party

Next Up : Three reasons for performers to play Forum Games

7/29/16 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Three reasons for performers to play Forum Games :

1 - Meet new people

2- Network with members and models

3 - Have FUN !!!

Next : The top 3 bands of the 80s

8/3/16 @ 3:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The top 3 bands of the 80s :

1 - Depeche Mode: An English electronic band formed in 1980 in Basildon, Essex. Q magazine calls Depeche Mode "the most popular electronic band the world has ever known" and included the band in the list of the "50 Bands That Changed the World!". Depeche Mode also rank number 98 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of All Time".

2 - Bronski Beat: A popular British synthpop trio who achieved success in the mid-1980s, particularly with the 1984 chart hit "Smalltown Boy". All members of the group were openly gay and their songs reflected this, often containing political commentary on gay-related issues. At the height of their popularity the band consisted of singer Jimmy Somerville. Somerville went on to have success as lead singer of The Communards and as a solo artist.*

3 - Eurythmics: The British music duo consisting of members Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart have won an MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist in 1984, the Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal in 1987, the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music in 1999, and in 2005 were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame.

Next : Three things I love about Flirt

*I've seen Jimmy Somerville live :):thumbsup

8/4/16 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Three things I love about Flirt :

1 - It is the internet and I control how short or long I am online .

2 - Variety of people - both models and members . I have made friends with several people here .

3 - The forums allow all to participate and know more about each other .

Three curious facts about 1990's favorite artists :guitar
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails