User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Games

[Reloaded] What would you do?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Games: [Reloaded] What would you do?
Created by: chrisdk

3/12/16 @ 5:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Original by performer Robyn Ross and rules merged with "What Would Charlie Do" The game! by Suggs.

Instead of everybody answering the same question ("What would you say if you woke up after a long drunken night with the person who posted above you?" in the original post) a poster answers a question and poses a next one starting with
"What would you do/say if ...?". Involving the poster above you is not mandatory :).

What would do if you had chicken laying eggs of different colors?
Created by: lickau

3/12/16 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would be thankful of an Easter Miracle and not have to color so many eggs

What would you do if Charlie Sheen showed up on your door with plenty bottles of Tiger Bl00d ?

3/13/16 @ 12:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd call my dad to show him what REAL drinking is, because we have Dragon bl00d here. Music and games included. I'll drive Charlie to the next hospital then.

What would you do if you were 21 again?

3/13/16 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would have saved more money and bought Microsoft stock as much as possible :orglaugh

You find a Leprechaun that tells you that everyone MUST have Lucky Charms with Green Beer to save the World .

What would you do ?

3/13/16 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would be so amazed about the Leprachaun that I'd try to catch it :). OKAY, and then there's still some time to save the world :angel. But who would believe me anyway?

What would you do if you were asked to fill in for a radio moderator?

3/13/16 @ 4:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Decline unless it was a close friend or family . My voice would put too many people asleep :orglaugh

You must take 1 year Vacation and can ONLY chose New Zealand or Tasmania .....
What would you do ?

3/14/16 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would go to Tasmania and shoot a documentary on the Tasman Devil, living among them in the jungle like Dian Fossey did live with gorillas. When I come back, you'll think I am a devil myself :).

You find some old coins in the backyard. What would you do?

3/14/16 @ 9:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would clean the coins with a soft brush and identify them . If too valuable or rare , donate to a Museum . Leftovers share with other coin collectors .

You buy an antique desk at an auction . When you get home , you find a secret drawer that has over 1 million Euros .

What would you do ?

3/14/16 @ 9:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Probably faint :orglaugh. Planning vacations in 20 Euro-countries worth some 50.000 each :). Most likly, I completely forget about my new desk, but I will keep the secret compartment in mind for important documents of committed crimes or if blackmailing someone.
[English wikipedia shows Denmark in the Eurozone which is incorrect. It is stated correctly in the text though, just as the UK, we don't have the Euro here.]

What would you do if you'd win a tour that includes bungee-jumping?

3/14/16 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would give the trip to someone who enjoyed bungee jumping more than me .

The Easter Bunny got 2 million orders more than last year and cannot deliver but 1 million . Someone else needs to help or 1 million people disappointed .

What would you do ?

3/14/16 @ 4:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would volunteer. The Easter bunny shows me and a few other selfless people the secrets of ultrafast delievery of highly fragile freight. With a huge team effort we can get it done :).

What would you do if you found a newborn on your doorstep?

3/14/16 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would do a quick eye exam and take infant inside and call local authority .
[ Here in US parent or anyone can drop a baby off at hospital or fire department or police without needing a reason .

100 hungry cats and dogs arrive at your door step . Lots of meows and barking .

What would you do ?

3/14/16 @ 4:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

100 is quite a lot :), guess I can't keep them all ... I make sure they have water and something to play with (and probably destroy, but I am used to that :D). Need to call the animal shelter. But before they arrive I will choose one or two to keep, cause I am lonely and I love furry animals :D.

You have a jigsaw puzzle with 3000 pieces and it is almost finished, when a racoon comes in and steals the final piece. What do you do?

3/14/16 @ 6:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Laugh and hope they return for 2,999 pieces .

The Easter Bunny shows up in a Donald Duck costume in front of a small crowd and starts handing out Easter treats .... should someone tell them Donald Duck is NOT Easter Bunny or or or . . . .

What would you do ?

3/15/16 @ 4:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That would indeed make me mad :mad, to butcher traditions like that. I need to count to 10, get myself an Easter bunny costume, distribute chocolate and eggs with a big smile and tell everybody about REAL Easter traditions.
[What gets me really mad are people opening their Advent calendar all on a single day. I hear that these calendars counting towards Christmas are a fairly unknown tradition in the US anyway.]

You are on a camping tour with your family. After setting up your camp you go hiking in the area. When you come back somebody stole all your provisions (I believe the US is infested with racoons of bad manners :D).
What would you do?

3/15/16 @ 2:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is easy to live off the land in many places . Pick berries and mushrooms . Fish as needed .
Hide new provisions away from those pesky raccoons .

You are ab-duct-ed and have to work in a club that ONLY plays Rap music from Blondie . After 10 years you have a chance to escape , but you have to fight Blondie to escape or work forever in the Rap Club .
What would you do ?

3/15/16 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I challange them to a Karaoke competition that I win easily cause I know all THEIR songs and a lot of others by heart. I like Blondie, but after TEN years *rolls eyes* ...

You are stranded at a diner, your car being fixed across the street. Elvis walks in, orders a coffee and starts to read a local newspaper. What do you do?

3/15/16 @ 4:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would think I was no longer in the Midwest US but in Los Vegas with another Elvis imitator . Let the muse continue to at least after he pays for the meal :orglaugh

You are in an Elvis costume with dark hair and facial hair and in a time warp circa 1970s ........
Someone is pushing you to go on stage to sing Elvis songs .....

What would you do ?

3/16/16 @ 4:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would rock the stage :guitar. I don't think I would get his signature moves quite right, but I know enough songs to keep the crowd cheering. And I also know Elvis' trick when forgetting lines ... "Are you lonesome mmhmm ahahaa" or simply start laughing.

You are offered a professional photo shoot for an outdoor clothing line. What would you do?

3/16/16 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

[ You are offered a professional photo shoot for an outdoor clothing line. What would you do? ]

Professional clothing = Overalls and a hat . I would wonder why they want to photo shoot an old man . I believe there are plenty of farming clothes and hats , but ok to look and see what is new .

ourjeffie opens a zoo in Australia with many of the animals you love . He puts out an advertisement for a zoo keeper . The pay seems strange . You have to pay ourjeffie $50 Australian for each hour you work there .

What would you do ?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails