User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Games

[Reloaded] What would you do?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Games: [Reloaded] What would you do?
Created by: chrisdk

5/20/16 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) I'd do it because I think within a week the restructuring could be done for both existing and missing contents. Credits ARE money when I spend them :thumbsup. [I am honestly surprised about this fast answer ... NO reaction to re-opening the Games Forum, but for THAT ?!?!]

Mickey Mouse Club wants to try another rerun. They look for "experienced" citizens to talk about "back in the days" to their young audience to make them aware about how fast life has changed and humble them to show more appreciation towards what we have today. They knock at your door. What would you do?
Created by: lickau

5/20/16 @ 4:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Howdy and Good Luck :thumbsup

I never watched it . Grandk1ds that did watch it . They still have the show on The Disney Channel .
They have archives of many shows over the decades and many past performers are available .

A ticket arrives in the mail to Australia . Their is no name on the envelope and the airline ticket is open for NAME and DAY to fly .
What would you do ?

5/27/16 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd give it to my mum. She is the one crazy about Australia (the continent as such, including a kangaroo plushy :)) in my family. Next occasion, 29th wedding anniversary.

You step out of your local convenient store with bags in both arms and have just enough time to see a car backing out of the parking lot next to your Model T. A screech and a scratch later you arrive to only see the backlights of that bastard ... What would you do?

5/27/16 @ 11:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would use ammunition in my bag to hit that car .
Memorize their license plate to turn into the police if they don't stop .

Chris is a top 20 Model for the next year ++++
Chris is so busy he spends minimum 12 hours on line every day for months .
Chris finally looks at his bank balance and made 10 million so far .
To take a break or have continued success or do something else ....
What would you do ?

5/28/16 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would definitely reduce my hours on cam, lol, but I would not want to quit when it's going good.
Vacation are definitely on, but maximum two weeks, people on here forget too fast.
I'd send my parents to Australia for their 30th wedding anniversary (in 15 months, health is an issue, the sooner the better or never).
Not much more that I'd wish for.

You keep telling models how fit they look and they keep asking you what sports you like ... every second model must think you are a plump couch potato, not excercising, lazing around, office job etc. ... You are fearing for your reputation. What would you do?

[and when I tell them my weight, they are suddenly concerned if I eat enough, LOL, and then I tell them my height and they think I am a midget ... it's a desaster each and every time, lol, just like in real life, really]

5/29/16 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reputation :orglaugh Most think I am too old to do nothing more than to gum on a cookie :orglaugh
I use to talk more and more social in rooms , but now I only visit actively in 2 rooms . Hard to get a reputation - I endorse couch potato IF they will do outside work for me :evil

You get a Big Blue Building that is similar to Live Cam Mansion .
It has rooms for 10 models and guest quarters for you to stay .
The site wants you to start "Bad Boys Big Blue Building"[ 5 B ] .....
Will you chose 10 models to start ......
Will you stay in Big Blue Building[BBB] to get things started ...

What would you do ?

6/2/16 @ 7:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) Nice, I'd start to headhunt my favorite guys from here, make advertisements to find new faces etc. I'd have a great time designing and decorating the rooms with different themes and think about a schedule for single or group chat shows, outdoor activities and much more. 10 guys ... that makes two shower shows during the week, group gym, billard ... and of course (tam tada tam) Karaoke night:thumbsup :drinkup
Needless to say that all camera feedback has a direct line into my rooms :winkwink. And if the boys have any problems they can always come to me :winkwink :winkwink.

You are offered a top secret position as creator of Alien Chocolate recipes. What would you do?

6/2/16 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know very little about Chocolates and less about Aliens . I would recommend them to interview Chris for that position .

BBBBB [5B] is up and running well .
5 of the models want a vacation at the SAME time .
All are willing to quit if they don't get to go . . . .

What will you do ?

6/7/16 @ 4:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Clearly, I have to introduce a more strict vacation plan, so that won't happen too often.
I would allow them to go all at the SAME time with one condition: They have to send in sexy photos of their vacation having fun (together :angel) every day, so I can make a news story with pictures to post on the 5B website. Maybe with a beard, sunglasses and only flashing my ass, I could fill in for some hours ...

A top secret governmental BioTech firm has created a serum to rejuvinate the human body cells, bones, muscles, EVERYTHING, almost instantly. They have so far tested it on rats and pigs and they are ready to test it on real humans. They promise some 20 years with a single dose. They know it can work several times, but you would have to wait for at least a month before a second dose in order not to stress your body too much.
WHAT? WOULD? YOU? DO? :)

[:) answering is never too hard in this game, but thinking of a new "challenge" is ...]

6/7/16 @ 9:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would drink my cool lemonade and enjoy it .
No need for 20 more years .

You see a rainbow and follow to the end .
You find a pot of gold and not sure what to do .
You can keep it or share it or leave it there . . . .

What would you do ?

[ Look back a page and rerun OR remember a fairy tale or something on a TV show to use ]

6/8/16 @ 9:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would look around for the gnome ... and then call a museum ... gold coins these days most likely belong there :thumbsup. Maybe they are kind enough to leave me a coin :).

You take a walk at the beach and see a woman lying in the waterline. You hurry to offer help and see that she is indeed a mermaid. What would you do?

[ :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup ]

6/8/16 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Time to stop drinking anything but water :orglaugh
Might take a picture at most and say Hi .

United Nations found out sharing music causes less wars and tensions .
They want YOU to be their Music Ambassador to the World .
Pay is higher than what you earn now - but you would spend more time away from Home .
What would you do ?

6/9/16 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been "spending time away from Home" for over six years now :), I love traveling and bringing people together through Music &/ Sports is awesome. So no hesitation, sounds like a great job! I am looking forward to meeting artists, musicians, bands, choirs and so on from all over the world and sing with them ... well, maybe not the last part :winkwink.

There is a strange trend going on ... Someone knocks on your door. A young couple asks you to randomly name their baby. Anything is allowed. A candle scent or a bird's name or a geographical direction :orglaugh.
They will not leave until you give them a first and middle name for their baby ... What would you do?

6/10/16 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would hand them 2 books - 1 a book of names and the other BLANK pages .
They need to name all by themselves :twocents

Aliens are her to visit Earth .
Aliens had no clue it was wrong to zap humans to disappear in areas the Aliens want to visit and stay .
United Nations appoint YOU to speak to the Aliens and ask them to no longer zap humans .

. . . . What would you do ?

7/8/16 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would hand them 2 books - 1 a book of names and the other BLANK pages .
They need to name all by themselves :twocents

Aliens are her to visit Earth .
Aliens had no clue it was wrong to zap humans to disappear in areas the Aliens want to visit and stay .
United Nations appoint YOU to speak to the Aliens and ask them to no longer zap humans .

. . . . What would you do ?

I would prepare a slide show explaining without words and with cartoon and many pictures how zapping is NOT GOOD and that humans (and animals and plants) are living beings with a brain and a heart (aka feelings, they might not understand the implication of hinting to specific organs).
I would probably get zapped :).

Real life is full of routine and somewhat boring. You decide to join a chat site and make a lot of interesting friends in a while. Now everybody wants something from you and you don't find you have time for yourself anymore ... What would you do?? :drinkup

7/8/16 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would slowly stop some of the people who always needs more and more .
They did well enough before they knew me .

The game forum got chaotic .
Some people want this and some people want that .
What would you do ?

7/9/16 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People of different opinions need to get on one table and discuss their differences. The ChitChat Café is such a place and I think it's already going into a good direction. Protest actions are only increasing anger (as my double posts did earlier :)). New games are an opportunity to make clearer rules in the future. I will add to your list the "games started by me" and suggest which one could have a back-to-back style.

You really like music. You bring the gift of (your favorite) music to models and you learn a few new songs in each room you visit. Most models have a couple of special songs you associate ONLY with them. However, you would really like to know what your other favorites think (and might do with) a song that you think somewhat belongs to another model ... What would you do?

7/9/16 @ 11:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I enjoy the "why" a model likes a song .
Not often shared , but when it is a nice connection :twocents
I never speak against a model's choice . If I can't enjoy , time to move onto another room or stop .

France and Portugal are in the Euro Finals .
You liked other teams better than these 2 teams .
Which team do you want to win ? Why that team ?
What would you do IF the wrong team wins ?

7/10/16 @ 1:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I enjoy the "why" a model likes a song .
Not often shared , but when it is a nice connection :twocents
I never speak against a model's choice . If I can't enjoy , time to move onto another room or stop .

France and Portugal are in the Euro Finals .
You liked other teams better than these 2 teams .
Which team do you want to win ? Why that team ?
What would you do IF the wrong team wins ?

I never liked Ronaldo, Portugal is a great team though. France didn't play too good up to know, but Portugal's game was disastrous. Both teams have shown to be great in the past, but had more luck this year than they deserved. On the whole, France is the better TEAM (Ronaldo is too much of a lone wolf, to even know what that entails) and they arrived at the final fair and square (Portugal has so far won only 2 out of 6 games :().
So, I am rooting for France and if Portugal wins, I'll pay for a round.

In a perfect world, the UEFA Finale 2016 is between Portugal and Germany. You have a new office mate for 6 weeks and you decide to go social and watch the finale together in a bar. Your colleagues are fearing for the office bliss ... He's Portuguese :D. What would YOU do when either of the teams wins?

7/12/16 @ 4:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Remind them it is a GAME and there will be many more in the future - they earn the right to buy another round or 2 or 3 or 4 :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :orglaugh

[ Portugal has been "coasting" . Only raise their level of play as needed . :twocents Some of NBS teams do it . See the goal is to win THE Championship ]

You get daily packages of chocolates and fruits at your job .
A week later you also get flowers daily .
Your bf denies sending things . You suspect someone at work is doing it .
Will you ask or accuse someone at work ..... Maybe simply enjoy the daily gifts and not ask ....

What would you do ?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails