User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Whisper Messaging Restored Today
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Whisper Messaging Restored Today
Created by: vsbwelch

10/20/23 @ 12:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Customers:

Based on our recent survey and your input on this forum, it's clear we underestimated the importance of the Whisper Messaging feature to our long-time members.

We apologize for any inconvenience changes to this feature might have caused, and we will address your concerns immediately.

Whisper Messaging will be restored to its original state as of today, October 20, 2023.

We are committed to providing you with a high-quality, premium live cam experience. Your feedback is an invaluable part of this process. Thank you for your continued passion and support.

We realize some members may have made changes to their account settings based on alterations to this feature. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24-hour customer support team at your earliest convenience.
Created by: twixel

10/20/23 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So it is going to return to room filled with non-tipping customers taking up the model's time trying to manage all the whispered fantasies and life stories.
I saw someone's recommendation to set a certain level for whispering to be allowed. I think that is a great idea instead of caving in to the mass crying.
humboldtar
Created by: humboldtar

10/20/23 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much! I know many of us deeply appreciate it. I'm off to go whisper some requests now, followed by tips. Thank you!!
Created by: dan_in_florida

10/20/23 @ 11:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mooch-Ass Grassy-Ass! :thumbsup
Created by: sloteur69

10/21/23 @ 7:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with Twixel
it would be good to put it at a level " Freshman " for example :bulb
Created by: bert171

10/21/23 @ 10:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The right decision, thank you so much! I really wouldn't have believed this day comes – and so quickly! It certainly proves the point that a sufficient number of people really wants this feature, and it is only due that you reach this insight! :thumbsup
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

10/21/23 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much! I know many of us deeply appreciate it. I'm off to go whisper some requests now, followed by tips. Thank you!!

Somebody at flirt check his tip level a month from now.

Created by: sirlickslot69

10/22/23 @ 4:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Somebody at flirt check his tip level a month from now.

Totally agree with you...
BTW... Just as a matter of record, even though whisper has been restored, Performers at a certain level have the option to block whispers to non-VIP , non-FC members if they so choose. Therefore the smart ones that don't wish to waste their time with a gazillion whispered request from non-tippin' basics & even premium members can still block you. Smart move on the performer's part in my opinion.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

10/22/23 @ 9:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree with you...
BTW... Just as a matter of record, even though whisper has been restored, Performers at a certain level have the option to block whispers to non-VIP , non-FC members if they so choose. Therefore the smart ones that don't wish to waste their time with a gazillion whispered request from non-tippin' basics & even premium members can still block you. Smart move on the performer's part in my opinion.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
28y
Created by: 28y

10/23/23 @ 12:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well done, it is great that a company actually listens to its members and acts swiftly on feedback
Created by: bert171

10/23/23 @ 6:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well done, it is great that a company actually listens to its members and acts swiftly on feedback

Not sure if it was the feedback from the members rather than the numbers that prompted them to act ;). In the end a company decides on the basis of hard facts.

And that just shows what to make of all those misguided claims by certain users about that disabling whispering would benefit users and models in any way. I never understood this viewpoint in the first place, as quite obviously the opposite is true (also regarding financial factors). Whispering encourages users to interact and engage more personally with the model, leading to more tips and privates. The opposite claim never made any sense. Quite generally, it defies any logic to think removing a popular massage function on a flirt website (rather than adding more ways of interaction) would support the model-user interaction. And even if it did, why not leave the decision about it to the models, as it is the case now?

And what I understood even less is why some users felt bothered by other people whispering even though it doesn't affect them in anyway (they don't even see any part of those conversations). I would more understand if people were annoyed by the opposite (some guys being loud in open chat). Besides, having a discrete conversation with your counterpart has always been the most basic essence of flirting.

Then there were even dumber claims about "many" whisperers being cheap. People were bashing whisperers by claiming they'd keep models busy without tipping. Yet, no one could explain to me how they'd even tell WHO is whispering and how many of the whisperers would tip or take the model private afterwards. In practice you can instead find examples for the opposite: Quite ofte, those people who are the loudest in public chat are not the top-tippers. But for some reason, when a whisperer talks to a model, then it's "stealing a model's attention" without deserving that attention, while when the same user were to compose his message in the public chat, it would be fine. I don't see how you could critizise whisperers of stealing away attention while not critizising open-chatters for the same thing. One thing that really does deserve criticism, is when open-chatters are flooding the chatrooms with "bro chit chat" rather than paying the model the attention she deserves.

10/23/23 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can spin it however you want. If I enter a room ready to engage with a model and perhaps party and see they are too busy typing in whispered mode to discreet members or having one-sided conversations to respond to all the whispers, I will refrain from tipping.
Most models I visit know I like a good party and will usually try to start one when I am in the room. I will leave it to all the discreet members to tip for the party since they are flirting and want it as well. Why should I pay for the parties and group shows for all the whispered flirts?
I believe it is called open chat and not whispered chat for a reason.

10/23/23 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can spin it however you want. If I enter a room ready to engage with a model and perhaps party and see they are too busy typing in whispered mode to discreet members or having one-sided conversations to respond to all the whispers, I will refrain from tipping.
Most models I visit know I like a good party and will usually try to start one when I am in the room. I will leave it to all the discreet members to tip for the party since they are flirting and want it as well. Why should I pay for the parties and group shows for all the whispered flirts?
I believe it is called open chat and not whispered chat for a reason.

Yeah what he said.. I enjoy engagin' in chatter and friendly competition with other users/tippers. I tend to join in a good party when I can and actively tip & taunt others to join also. Can't do that ina room full of silence..
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

ps_smith006
Created by: ps_smith006

10/24/23 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So it is going to return to room filled with non-tipping customers taking up the model's time trying to manage all the whispered fantasies and life stories.
I saw someone's recommendation to set a certain level for whispering to be allowed. I think that is a great idea instead of caving in to the mass crying.

Yup -- kind of like a democracy should work. Refreshing. Thanks, F4F!

10/24/23 @ 6:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yup -- kind of like a democracy should work. Refreshing. Thanks, F4F!

I like the idea of it bein' Performer's discretion as to accept whispers from basic/premium or only FC or VIP..
That's what my fav. has done and works better for her.. Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth..

Lawrencium_element103
Created by: lawrencium_element103

10/25/23 @ 9:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

a huge step backward... this step is just copying the attitudes that existed when people said the earth was flat... oh well f4f you saiod you lost members with limits on whispering... you just lost 3 golds members today
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails