User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Fresh New Look For Our site
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Fresh New Look For Our site
Created by: vsbwelch

8/28/23 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

Team Flirt4Free has been hard at work to enhance your site experience. Today we are thrilled to unveil our new look.

We've updated our colors for a more modern feel, while making site navigation more dynamic and intuitive. Whether you're searching for a new Flirt to spend time with, looking for the latest contest results, or browsing Video content by category, what you're looking for is now just a simple click away.

Check out our Contest dropdown in the example below:

We've also made it easier to take advantage of performer deals and get the most out of every credit. You can now access your deals from anywhere on the site, both inside and outside the chatroom.

Stay tuned! We have more upgrades on the way. In the meantime, we would love your feedback. Please comment in this thread or contact our 24-hour customer service team with questions, suggestions, and concerns.

Created by: twixel

8/29/23 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Where do we find the listing of the daily scheduled shows, the calendar is not a listed option I can see?
Thank you
Created by: twixel

8/29/23 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Never mind, I found the little calendar icon.
Why you would change it to that and have a listing of all model schedules is unknown. I am not sure who will be scanning through all the models to see their schedules but I guess someone will use it. I find it faster to look in their profiles.

Thank you
windmil
Created by: windmil

8/29/23 @ 6:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

would be nice if u could hide/show the header topics ... when u go into a room it's reducing the video panel
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

8/29/23 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please be consistent. If someone is on the Girls' side of the site, then all the images in the drop-down menus should be of the female models. If someone is on the Guys' side of the site, then all the images should be of the male models. Right now, except for the main page, I am seeing a mix of male and female models on the Models and VIP menus.
Thank you.
Created by: otk

8/30/23 @ 6:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now that you have changed the LOOK of the notification bell icon, can your team actually make it WORK again???
web_junkie
Created by: web_junkie

8/31/23 @ 3:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The new layout functionality is absolute trash.
1. Which brain trust decided it was a stellar idea to place a 4 square photo in the middle of the models list that randomly relocates every few seconds. It makes scrolling thru the room list a right pain, since it can move the list up or down 5 or 6 rows at a time. Did you not bother to "play test" these features?
2. Now we have to worry about where our mouse cursor is on the page? If it happens to get bumped, now we have your popup completely covering the chat interface. Why?? Very little on this site should be a mouse-over function as it is. It needs to be click activated. Trying to watch a stream or even type in chat and then it's all covered up because the cursor moved. Like, wth??
3. You've been driving the video quality of the streams into the ground for the better part of the last year. Vid freeze, lag, & low quality are far too prevalent on this site. Deciding to spend your focus on this irritating "window dressing" was a huge waste of effort.
4. Where are the deals? There hasn't been a deal list in a chat window for over 2 months now.
5. Where are the notifications?? They've been inactive almost this entire year.
Fix the functions that REALLY need to be fixed. Stop putting lipstick on the pig - all that's going to do is further aggravate & alienate your customer base.
Created by: sirlickslot69

9/2/23 @ 12:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. Which brain trust decided it was a stellar idea to place a 4 square photo in the middle of the models list that randomly relocates every few seconds. It makes scrolling thru the room list a right pain, since it can move the list up or down 5 or 6 rows at a time. Did you not bother to "play test" these features?
2. Now we have to worry about where our mouse cursor is on the page? If it happens to get bumped, now we have your popup completely covering the chat interface. Why?? Very little on this site should be a mouse-over function as it is. It needs to be click activated. Trying to watch a stream or even type in chat and then it's all covered up because the cursor moved. Like, wth??
3. You've been driving the video quality of the streams into the ground for the better part of the last year. Vid freeze, lag, & low quality are far too prevalent on this site. Deciding to spend your focus on this irritating "window dressing" was a huge waste of effort.
4. Where are the deals? There hasn't been a deal list in a chat window for over 2 months now.
Fix the functions that REALLY need to be fixed. Stop putting lipstick on the pig - all that's going to do is further aggravate & alienate your customer base.

FYI Guys & Gals..
I received email response to some issues I had previously addressed here some time back,they had emailed me and I explained my concerns, and they finally responded with follow-up to see if had been resolved. I gave them an update concerning those issues, Then added this to my response.
"With all that being said, I would now like to address the “multiple updates to our website to improve the quality of your experience”… While I like the overall appearance of the new updates I do have one major question… Why would anyone want a cursor “rollover dropdown” above the video screen of a performers chat room??? I am very active when I visit a performer’s room, and I am constantly moving my cursor to tip, chat, click emojis and numerous other cursor controlled activities… It is very frustrating in the heat of an active party, private show or whatever to have a menu drop down and cover over 50-75% of the action on the video screen. Most of the other updates are acceptable, but this function, to me, is very unacceptable..
I would appreciate if you would address this with your IT staff and attempt a resolution to this frustrating malfunction…
I anxiously await your response…
Thank You
“SirLicksLot69”

If any of y'all have any additions or comments I would welcome your input on the matter..
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

9/4/23 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't mind the look of the icons. They could be a more distinctive color than grey against a black background.

The jumping of thumbnails on the main page when scrolling is very annoying. So are the randomly placed big thumbnails when the main page is already sorted a specific way. My main page is sorted by CPM lowest to highest.
wendale
Created by: wendale

9/4/23 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes agree the jumping of thumbnails when the the main page room type is set A-Z is very annoying.
Created by: dartagnan_jr

9/7/23 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes agree the jumping of thumbnails when the the main page room type is set A-Z is very annoying.

Makes no difference what settin' it's on it jumps all around makin' it very frustratin' to locate performers.

:hitit :hitit :hitit
Cuca_Caramel
Created by: cuca_caramel

9/7/23 @ 12:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are good things and others not really good. But the dropdown menu (Models/Contests/Videos/VIP) is really a pain in the ... .
Did a UX test it to see how it can be really annoying to have this ?
windmil
Created by: windmil

9/13/23 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Makes no difference what settin' it's on it jumps all around makin' it very frustratin' to locate performers.

:hitit :hitit :hitit

i did find it didn't jump when i set it to party chat mode but the biggest issue i have with the new look is the reduced size of chat and video window

Created by: otk

9/19/23 @ 10:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today's change is the best! This look is amazing! :mad :mad :mad
momo324324
Created by: momo324324

10/18/23 @ 2:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

Team Flirt4Free has been hard at work to enhance your site experience. Today we are thrilled to unveil our new look.

We've updated our colors for a more modern feel, while making site navigation more dynamic and intuitive. Whether you're searching for a new Flirt to spend time with, looking for the latest contest results, or browsing Video content by category, what you're looking for is now just a simple click away.

We've also made it easier to take advantage of performer deals and get the most out of every credit. You can now access your deals from anywhere on the site, both inside and outside the chatroom.

Stay tuned! We have more upgrades on the way. In the meantime, we would love your feedback. Please comment in this thread or contact our 24-hour customer service team with questions, suggestions, and concerns.

:jerkoff
momo324324
Created by: momo324324

10/18/23 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

VICTOR57@
Created by: victor57@

11/16/23 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

would be nice if u could hide/show the header topics ... when u go into a room it's reducing the video panel

:thumbsup
VICTOR57@

11/16/23 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The new layout functionality is absolute trash.1. Which brain trust decided it was a stellar idea to place a 4 square photo in the middle of the models list that randomly relocates every few seconds. It makes scrolling thru the room list a right pain, since it can move the list up or down 5 or 6 rows at a time. Did you not bother to "play test" these features?2. Now we have to worry about where our mouse cursor is on the page? If it happens to get bumped, now we have your popup completely covering the chat interface. Why?? Very little on this site should be a mouse-over function as it is. It needs to be click activated. Trying to watch a stream or even type in chat and then it's all covered up because the cursor moved. Like, wth??3. You've been driving the video quality of the streams into the ground for the better part of the last year. Vid freeze, lag, & low quality are far too prevalent on this site. Deciding to spend your focus on this irritating "window dressing" was a huge waste of effort.4. Where are the deals? There hasn't been a deal list in a chat window for over 2 months now.5. Where are the notifications?? They've been inactive almost this entire year.Fix the functions that REALLY need to be fixed. Stop putting lipstick on the pig - all that's going to do is further aggravate & alienate your customer base.

The new layout functionality is absolute trash.1. Which brain trust decided it was a stellar idea to place a 4 square photo in the middle of the models list that randomly relocates every few seconds. It makes scrolling thru the room list a right pain, since it can move the list up or down 5 or 6 rows at a time. Did you not bother to "play test" these features?2. Now we have to worry about where our mouse cursor is on the page? If it happens to get bumped, now we have your popup completely covering the chat interface. Why?? Very little on this site should be a mouse-over function as it is. It needs to be click activated. Trying to watch a stream or even type in chat and then it's all covered up because the cursor moved. Like, wth??3. You've been driving the video quality of the streams into the ground for the better part of the last year. Vid freeze, lag, & low quality are far too prevalent on this site. Deciding to spend your focus on this irritating "window dressing" was a huge waste of effort.4. Where are the deals? There hasn't been a deal list in a chat window for over 2 months now.5. Where are the notifications?? They've been inactive almost this entire year.Fix the functions that REALLY need to be fixed. Stop putting lipstick on the pig - all that's going to do is further aggravate & alienate your customer base.

I agree a thousand%... Please urgently delete all these modifications which have neither tail nor head..OMG!

VICTOR57@

11/16/23 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i did find it didn't jump when i set it to party chat mode but the biggest issue i have with the new look is the reduced size of chat and video window

:thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails