User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

A Change in Nano Playback
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: A Change in Nano Playback
Created by: vsangelaa

3/15/21 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today we made an adjustment in how the Nano player will serve streams when you are in Auto mode.

After approximately 20 seconds, the system will have gathered enough data about your bitrate to then adjust the stream and serve you a more appropriate resolution and bitrate. Overall, the adjustment should provide you with a smoother playback experience. However, the resolution may seem poor upon entering a room, especially if you are coming from a room in which you were set at a high resolution.

Be patient with the system, as it performs the evaluation, and it should do the work for you. Otherwise, know that you still have the ability to manually change the playback resolution on your own.
Gonad9999
Created by: gonad9999

3/16/21 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela

I see that when I enter a room I get a play icon which I have to select, then the screen seems to refresh about 3 times in the first 30 seconds. Is this the expected behaviour?

3/17/21 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela

I see that when I enter a room I get a play icon which I have to select, then the screen seems to refresh about 3 times in the first 30 seconds. Is this the expected behaviour?

This sounds like you're describing the experience from mobile. What's expected depends on whether you see the play icon in the very first room entered during your session or if you see the play icon each time you enter a different room.

From mobile, it would be expected that the first time you are presented with a video stream, the browser will force you to give permission for video to play and that's why you see the icon and have to press it to play. The browser controls that situation to prevent videos from auto playing as you surf the net. That should only happen once at the start of your session. If you are seeing it each time you switch rooms, then reach out to customer service with details on your device, browser, the date/time you were experiencing this, and a couple of model names.

The multiple transitions also sounds expected. I checked it out tonight and see how it feels like a page refresh. But each time you see that, the system is adjusting the bitrate to provide you the best consistent stream possible. Once the first adjustment is made, the subsequent ones should follow quickly, since the gap between your bitrate and the playback bitrate isn't as significant. Once the system jumps through the profiles to get you to the one that is right for you, then the jumping should stop. Unless something incredibly drastic happens to your bitrate, then the system shouldn't need to continue changing. And if it does, then you should only see one or two randomly.

If your video stream is into it's second minute and is still transitioning repeatedly, then please contact customer support with date and time of the incident, the model involved, device and browser, and details on the experience, such as how long the transitioned lasted or how many times the change happened. If you can provide a speed test result from that time, also, then that's even better.

For any issue that you may have, if you always provide a date and time and model names, it helps us look up the details of your stream/experience so we can troubleshoot.
Gonad9999

3/17/21 @ 4:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am using an iPad, but the play icon is every time I enter a different room

3/17/21 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Development tinkered with the setup today to try to improve the experience upon room entry. You shouldn't have to select the play button to start the stream when you enter a room, now. The video will now auto play, however, you will have to unmute the video.

We are also contacting the vendor regarding the jitter that you see when the stream is adjusting. The intention is for that to be a smoother transition, like the HLS version.
Gonad9999

3/18/21 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela, I can confirm that I haven’t had to press the play button, thanks for your assistance as always

3/18/21 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, Guys!
We didn't get much cooperation from the vendor regarding the jitter that happens as the stream transitions, so we disabled the auto feature while the dev team works on an adjustment. I'll follow up when the team makes the new changes.

3/25/21 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Development made the adjustments to Nano so that you can manually switch your resolution/bitrate setting for playback.

On desktop, it's rather obvious:
1. Select the "Quality" button on the player
2. Select a resolution from the options provided

On mobile, the option to switch is not as obvious:
1. Select the three dots at the end of your message entry field
2. Scroll down so you can see the bottom of the features in that menu window
3. Select the "Quality" field above the player options (Nano should be blue)
4. Select the resolution from the scroll menu

Note: not all models have 720p, so you may see a variance in your options
jimmy5611
Created by: jimmy5611

4/2/21 @ 7:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had real problems with stream playback before the update. Streams were buffering and play/pause was also a problem. I have to say massive improvement since the update, still the occasional issue but privates are near perfect now. Having the option to turn down the video quality means most problems are now solved. Thanks for improving the experience for me and I'm sure many others.

4/5/21 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Glad to hear that you can see a positive difference in your playback!
_SpecialBlend_
Created by: _specialblend_

7/7/21 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, Is there yet an option to choose 1080p resolution? Tahnks!

7/9/21 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, Is there yet an option to choose 1080p resolution? Tahnks!

We have a hand full of other goals to meet prior to us adding 1080p into the mix, but IT IS on the (short) list of goals. We're ramping up on more hardware and then intend to expand from there. I've been envisioning us knocking each goal out like a machine gun once we get the next batch of equipment, and according to The Secret, envisioning success is the recipe for success. :winkwink

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- your patience while we get through these growing pains is appreciated!
Dennis3210
Created by: dennis3210

12/14/21 @ 4:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil nano and the rate used to be good.. but now what have you done that it will not let me In... vision only works on HLS and what is the wbRTC all about.... are these another series of steps in tye downgrade of f4f
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails