User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Daily Purge of VOD
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Daily Purge of VOD
Schtorposky
Created by: schtorposky

7/7/21 @ 7:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a part of house keeping, a constant daily purge will become active today and on March 9th, it will begin to delete video recordings. The purge will occur every day and will delete any videos that are more than 730 days old that have never been purchased or were not directed by a VIP member with active membership. Note: If today you are VIP then your videos are safe today, but if your membership expires tomorrow, then your videos will be scheduled for purge the day that your membership lapses.

This is some bullshit, by the way. VIP members were told that they would have access to their private shows. We purchased the videos--during the original show.

VIP members that participated in group shows but are not the Director of the show will now have a way to purchase the video if they wish to save the recording. During the 14 day warning period, group show recordings will display the purchase box to the non-Director VIP users that participated in that group show. VIP members will have an option to purchase the video and save it, or they may continue to watch the video for free during the 14 day warning period by selecting the view option.

Please note that there are only two ways to truly save the videos that you directed: perpetually remain VIP or purchase the videos. If you join VIP after your videos display a warning, then the system will recognize your membership and remove the videos from the purge during the next cycle and before the actual purge function.

Videos that are eligible for purge will display a warning in red across the video on the player page and in Director's Vault.

Created by: 640509040147

8/23/21 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was disappointed earlier this month when I noticed over 100 of my VODs were removed from my library with NO warning! :(

Most of them were probably forgettable or ones that I never watched anyway but now I’ve had to make a whole spreadsheet of my entire VODs in the event something like this happens again and I need Customer Service to look into it more. :mad
Created by: nystingray

8/23/21 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was disappointed earlier this month when I noticed over 100 of my VODs were removed from my library with NO warning! :(

The warning came 2/23, 1:27pm (EDT) with the first post of this thread.
Created by: louisphillippe

9/10/21 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad :mad I'm too angry to answer in a polite manner... :evil :evil I had a few dozen very
dear to me because they dated back to prehistoric times ( I'm a member since 2005..).
Said VODs were from models no longer around so :( :( .... I only have 7 left and believe me :mad :mad if they
are gone so will I...!! :mad :mad :evil :evil Don't care the reason don't care $h!t about the explanations!!
:evil :evil This seems to be another plot to squeeze more money out of the customers :mad :mad or
just to get rid of more??? :evil :evil
I don't think this is going to be big with most faithful customers... :mad :mad :mad
Cheers Flirt4.... :mad
NECKLOVER87
Created by: necklover87

9/28/21 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think flirt 4 free should come out with a button for customers to house clean there own V.I.P shows instead of you guys doing it ty for listening to my idea. 😀👌
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

9/28/21 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think flirt 4 free should come out with a button for customers to house clean there own V.I.P shows instead of you guys doing it ty for listening to my idea. 😀👌

If there was a button, what makes you think members would use it? and 2) what makes you think they listened to your idea
:orglaugh
HenryLogan99
Created by: henrylogan99

6/18/22 @ 9:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a HORRIBLE idea. I hope you reverse this decision. Disk space is cheap. If you are worried about too many search results appearing, allow people to restrict the search results by date range, or “Within the Last X Years”.

Don’t purge the videos. There was a duo video on here 5 years ago that I wanted to buy, but now I can’t find it!

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails