User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Daily Purge of VOD
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Daily Purge of VOD
Created by: vsangelaa

2/23/21 @ 1:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a part of house keeping, a constant daily purge will become active today and on March 9th, it will begin to delete video recordings. The purge will occur every day and will delete any videos that are more than 730 days old that have never been purchased or were not directed by a VIP member with active membership. Note: If today you are VIP then your videos are safe today, but if your membership expires tomorrow, then your videos will be scheduled for purge the day that your membership lapses.

VIP members that participated in group shows but are not the Director of the show will now have a way to purchase the video if they wish to save the recording. During the 14 day warning period, group show recordings will display the purchase box to the non-Director VIP users that participated in that group show. VIP members will have an option to purchase the video and save it, or they may continue to watch the video for free during the 14 day warning period by selecting the view option.

Please note that there are only two ways to truly save the videos that you directed: perpetually remain VIP or purchase the videos. If you join VIP after your videos display a warning, then the system will recognize your membership and remove the videos from the purge during the next cycle and before the actual purge function.

Videos that are eligible for purge will display a warning in red across the video on the player page and in Director's Vault.
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

2/24/21 @ 5:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela,
What happens to a video that has been reduced to the low low price of 0 credits already, can it be saved from purge? How can we purchase it and add it to our permanent collection?

2/24/21 @ 12:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela,
What happens to a video that has been reduced to the low low price of 0 credits already, can it be saved from purge? How can we purchase it and add it to our permanent collection?

Free videos that you may find on the site will only be free for one week. There is a 14 day warning period before a video will ever be deleted, so if you find that the video you wish to save is free this week, then check next week and it should be for sale. The change happens on Sunday mornings. So if you have one right now that you want to save, then it will be available to purchase by the 1st.

If, by chance, this situation happens on a video that is not going to last beyond the Sunday change, contact Customer Service regarding that particular video and we'll pull it out of the Free Video pool so that you can buy it.

NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

2/24/21 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Free videos that you may find on the site will only be free for one week. There is a 14 day warning period before a video will ever be deleted, so if you find that the video you wish to save is free this week, then check next week and it should be for sale. The change happens on Sunday mornings. So if you have one right now that you want to save, then it will be available to purchase by the 1st.

If, by chance, this situation happens on a video that is not going to last beyond the Sunday change, contact Customer Service regarding that particular video and we'll pull it out of the Free Video pool so that you can buy it.

Angela thank you for your response, I appreciate your communication as you are always very informative.

There's something I am a little confused about. I have several VODs that are more than 3 years old. I am currently not a VIP, nor have I shared my videos to allow other members to view. Not one of these videos have a banner alerting me that they will be purged. How am I so lucky? I know no one else has ever purchased my videos because I've never made a dime from Director's cut. Can I assume I don't have to worry or do I need to check because the banner can appear at any time?
Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

2/28/21 @ 9:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If this is the way you want to treat your members who have spent about 170,000 in euros and dollars combined in private shows, membership fees, tips to the performers over the last 4 years then so be it. This is simply rude on your part, trying to threaten or menace us, a member like me who has held your website in high esteem over the other websites. Purging our time spent, our valuable moments and using it as some sort of extortion and ransom to generate your VIP membership fees is your choice. The hundreds of shows I enjoyed are now devalued by your marketing ploy. But we suppose, this is all about money to you, not really about "VOD space". When I am assigned to places where I cannot have you on a WIFI server for months at a time, I inactivated my VIP membership when I couldn't use it. But this doesn't seem to concern your haste to demand that we pay now or pay our consequences. This situation is not as dire as you put it and it just leaves a bad feeling with members like me.

This is where we part ways.
Created by: nystingray

2/28/21 @ 10:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a part of house keeping, a constant daily purge will become active today and on March 9th, it will begin to delete video recordings. The purge will occur every day and will delete any videos that are more than 730 days old that have never been purchased or were not directed by a VIP member with active membership.

Videos that are eligible for purge will display a warning in red across the video on the player page and in Director's Vault.

I just came across a video from September 30th, 2020 that is displaying the red warning banner.
So it appears the purge is more widespread than originally described?
Free2Flirt4U
Created by: free2flirt4u

2/28/21 @ 8:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just came across a video from September 30th, 2020 that is displaying the red warning banner.

There are 100s of FREE videos that are 8 years or older that aren't listed as getting purged. The models are long retired and surely not every one of them still has an active VIP member to protect them. Why aren't these the first to go? Instead you are purging recent videos in an attempt to force more members into becoming VIPs.
If you want more VIPs try giving more instead of taking away.
How about more exclusive benefits for VIPs

Right now all members have the ability to whisper or DM. Give this benefit only to VIPs.
Right now VIPs can block guestUsers, make it so we can block basics too.
I don't care if I am gold or not to stand out in a model room. I am usually the color of my favorite models fanclub. If I'm not in the fan club, my tipping and privates reputation makes me stand out.
Email performers with attachments? Please every has Twitter, I've never emailed an attachment through the site. You might as well offer free faxing service as well.

Give VIPs direct access to customer service, make me feel Very Important, offer better discounts and higher volume discounts.
Get rid of the old outdated videos and let current members hold onto what they have.

3/8/21 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Correct. Videos that do not have a director have different purge criteria.

Because our site has various types of videos and situations, the complete purge criteria was not listed, due to its complexity. We kept it simple, based on the key controlling factors to save a video: purchase or be VIP. All other variables that may save a director's show are fluid, as are the variables that may purge a video that does not belong to a director.

3/8/21 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If this is the way you want to treat your members who have spent about 170,000 in euros and dollars combined in private shows, membership fees, tips to the performers over the last 4 years then so be it. This is simply rude on your part, trying to threaten or menace us, a member like me who has held your website in high esteem over the other websites. Purging our time spent, our valuable moments and using it as some sort of extortion and ransom to generate your VIP membership fees is your choice. The hundreds of shows I enjoyed are now devalued by your marketing ploy. But we suppose, this is all about money to you, not really about "VOD space". When I am assigned to places where I cannot have you on a WIFI server for months at a time, I inactivated my VIP membership when I couldn't use it. But this doesn't seem to concern your haste to demand that we pay now or pay our consequences. This situation is not as dire as you put it and it just leaves a bad feeling with members like me.

This is where we part ways.

As an unwritten rule, the purge makes exceptions for extremely loyal customers. Based on my brief investigation, none of your videos were ever scheduled for purge. If I am wrong and you directed videos that are scheduled to be purged, please contact Customer Service for us to resolve matter immediately.
Created by: nystingray

3/12/21 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What is the rule on Feature Shows? Some models hide their regular VODs but if they did a Feature Show, VIPs could still access it. Do Feature Shows get purged or can they be hidden by the model? I remember a couple of shows that I can no longer find. I'm not sure if I'm just not looking hard enough or maybe they are no longer viewable.
BTW, how about finding an easier was to search and sort models without having to browsers 100s of pages. Alphabetical would be nice, even by date would help.
Gonad9999
Created by: gonad9999

3/13/21 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it worth asking VIPs to mark for deletion any VODs they do not wish to keep. I know I have quite a few
Created by: 640509040147

3/13/21 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it worth asking VIPs to mark for deletion any VODs they do not wish to keep. I know I have quite a few

Ditto
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

3/13/21 @ 10:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have some I would delete as long as nobody else owns them. My former favorite model has tried to get his deleted completely, but flirt isn't cooperating. If I am the reason they are still posted, I'd gladly relinquish them.
Created by: dan_in_florida

3/15/21 @ 2:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, yesterday my former Model wife had 80 of her old VODs still in the system. She now only has 66. 14 gone overnight, and to the best of my knowledge, only one of them had been "red flagged" for impending deletion. Same thing happened in the last purge, she went from 130 to 80 then. And as I remarked on back then too, she's never personally received a penny from any of them after the initial recordings, despite some of them having racked up more than 2000 views each in the years since she retired from the cams, which I can only assume the money from went in some proportion to F4F & her old Studios in Colombia. Wouldn't have amounted to very much, but in principle it borders on criminal that she got nada out of those viewings. Just my two cents worth on the subject :twocents which is two cents more than she got for the VODs, LOL. Alberich my old friend, as you've said before, some things never change.
Created by: vscustomerservice

3/16/21 @ 3:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, yesterday my former Model wife had 80 of her old VODs still in the system. She now only has 66. 14 gone overnight, and to the best of my knowledge, only one of them had been "red flagged" for impending deletion. Same thing happened in the last purge, she went from 130 to 80 then. And as I remarked on back then too, she's never personally received a penny from any of them after the initial recordings, despite some of them having racked up more than 2000 views each in the years since she retired from the cams, which I can only assume the money from went in some proportion to F4F & her old Studios in Colombia. Wouldn't have amounted to very much, but in principle it borders on criminal that she got nada out of those viewings. Just my two cents worth on the subject :twocents which is two cents more than she got for the VODs, LOL. Alberich my old friend, as you've said before, some things never change.

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this to our attention. We would definitely like to have the purge of the VOD's looked into for you. Could you please advise the name of the model in question?. We will also reach out to you directly. Please keep an eye out for an email from us shortly. CC

Created by: vs_jamie

3/22/21 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What is the rule on Feature Shows? Some models hide their regular VODs but if they did a Feature Show, VIPs could still access it. Do Feature Shows get purged or can they be hidden by the model? I remember a couple of shows that I can no longer find. I'm not sure if I'm just not looking hard enough or maybe they are no longer viewable.
BTW, how about finding an easier was to search and sort models without having to browsers 100s of pages. Alphabetical would be nice, even by date would help.

Hello, models could have chosen to deactivate them, otherwise we keep them active in the archives. Thank you for the suggestion as well for the browsing experience.

RyansPeter
Created by: ryanspeter

6/5/21 @ 7:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can understand Paul's concerns on this matter. I can't possibly get VIP status every single month of the year for reasons of my own. There are a number of VODs I have directed that I don't really watch anymore and I wouldn't mind losing. But there are many more I want to keep and I would not be happy if they were deleted. I'm not clear on how this new policy works. Fourteen days after my VIP membership expires, will I see the warning about certain videos that are set to be purged, and then fourteen days after that they will be deleted unless they are bought? Or will they be purged fourteen days after the VIP status has expired? I have a lot of videos to check to see if there is that warning on them and it would be tedious for me to check them constantly. Would it be possible for the site to put all the VODs about to be purged on a separate page so that I can easily and quickly see which videos I need to buy?
Because of this change, I will have to greatly reduce the number of times I take models private. I may decide to not take brand new models private at all. My three or four absolute favorite of my Favorites I will still take for private sessions, but even those may have to be scaled back some. The next few times I purchase credits, mostly they will be spent on videos I am positive I never want to lose.

6/7/21 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can understand Paul's concerns on this matter. I can't possibly get VIP status every single month of the year for reasons of my own. There are a number of VODs I have directed that I don't really watch anymore and I wouldn't mind losing. But there are many more I want to keep and I would not be happy if they were deleted. I'm not clear on how this new policy works. Fourteen days after my VIP membership expires, will I see the warning about certain videos that are set to be purged, and then fourteen days after that they will be deleted unless they are bought? Or will they be purged fourteen days after the VIP status has expired? I have a lot of videos to check to see if there is that warning on them and it would be tedious for me to check them constantly. Would it be possible for the site to put all the VODs about to be purged on a separate page so that I can easily and quickly see which videos I need to buy?
Because of this change, I will have to greatly reduce the number of times I take models private. I may decide to not take brand new models private at all. My three or four absolute favorite of my Favorites I will still take for private sessions, but even those may have to be scaled back some. The next few times I purchase credits, mostly they will be spent on videos I am positive I never want to lose.

We have an "expired" filter in the Vault, but I believe that applies to passes only. I'll check with Dev to see what is involved in adding a filter for videos that are about to be purged.

In the meantime, here's a simple explanation of how the purge works in regards to the timeline and VIP membership.

Non-VIP Scenario:
Two years ago, today, you directed a show. Today, the video is marked for purge. It remains on the site with a warning for two weeks, and then is deleted, because nobody purchases it and you don't purchase VIP membership during that two week period.

VIP Scenario > Non-VIP Scenario:
Two years ago, today, you directed a show. Today, the video would have been marked for purge but your VIP membership doesn't expire for another week, so it does not get scheduled for purge. In one week, when your membership expires, the video is marked for purge. It remains on the site with a warning for two weeks from the day your membership expires, and then is deleted, because nobody purchases it and you don't renew VIP membership.

VIP Scenario:
Two years ago, today, you directed a show. Today, the video would have been marked for purge but you have VIP membership so it does not get scheduled for purge.

RyansPeter
Created by: ryanspeter

6/10/21 @ 12:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

TY for that response. I have many videos that are eligible for others to buy, so if someone else makes a purchase, then that video is saved also. I hope that page for potential purge videos can be produced soon. I like to purchase videos when there are discounts on them, and I'm guessing that the next discounts will be available during the Fourth of July celebrations.
Created by: male4622

6/17/21 @ 8:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Basically, if this stops my videos from buffering when I want to watch them, I'm for it.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails