User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Attention: 1-Day Flirt Challenge Starts at Midnight (EST) 1/15/21
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Attention: 1-Day Flirt Challenge Starts at Midnight (EST) 1/15/21
Created by: vsbwelch

1/14/21 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you ready to be an achiever? You'll earn fabulous prizes, a ton of Flirt Rewards points, and a glorious achievement badge when you participate in the 1-day Flirt Challenge.

Click on the trophy icon at the top of the main page. Your missions, should you choose to accept them, will display as below:

There are 3 Flirt Challenge levels. The awards for each level include points, VOD passes, and bigger and bigger credit discounts! Complete all challenges to complete a level and claim your prizes. Levels must be completed in order (1st then 2nd, then 3rd).

This 1-Day event starts at 12:00AM EST on December 15th, and ends at 11:59PM of the same day.

Rewards must be claimed manually, and will be available for 24 hours after the challenge end time (11:59 PM, December 16th, 2020), by clicking Claim Reward in the Flirt Challenge Tab.
AndyMan31
Created by: andyman31

1/15/21 @ 10:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just completed all 3 levels of the Flirt Challenge and it was good fun; it is little things like this that make F4F stand out from other sites. :thumbsup
Created by: 640509040147

1/15/21 @ 11:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agreed I had an absolute blast taking on these new and interactive challenges that I otherwise normally wouldn’t have done. :angel

Two Big Thumbs Up for this introduction :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: nystingray

1/16/21 @ 7:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you ready to be an achiever? You'll earn fabulous prizes, a ton of Flirt Rewards points, and a glorious achievement badge when you participate in the 1-day Flirt Challenge.

[IMG]/images/forums/forum-images/flirt-trophy-icon-header.png[/IMG]

Click on the trophy icon at the top of the main page. Your missions, should you choose to accept them, will display as below:

[IMG]/images/forums/forum-images/flirt-challenge-2021-update.png[/IMG]

There are 3 Flirt Challenge levels. The awards for each level include points, VOD passes, and bigger and bigger credit discounts! Complete all challenges to complete a level and claim your prizes. Levels must be completed in order (1st then 2nd, then 3rd).

This 1-Day event starts at 12:00AM EST on December 15th, and ends at 11:59PM of the same day.

Rewards must be claimed manually, and will be available for 24 hours after the challenge end time (11:59 PM, December 16th, 2020), by clicking Claim Reward in the Flirt Challenge Tab.

Once you claim the award how long do you have to use the offer for discounted credits?
Does it expire
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

1/16/21 @ 1:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Once you claim the award how long do you have to use the offer for discounted credits?
Does it expire

It will last until you use it. There is no expiration date.
Created by: twixel

1/30/21 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When do the discount banners disappear? I have used them but they have been on the page since the day of the challenge.
VsLauren

2/1/21 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When do the discount banners disappear? I have used them but they have been on the page since the day of the challenge.

Hi Twixel!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our devs are taking a look.

2/13/21 @ 9:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Twixel!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our devs are taking a look.

Your dev removed both the used and unused codes. I won two different codes during this event. I used the lesser of the two and was saving the other for Valentine's day contest in case Flirt didn't offer any other discounts. Hence the reason I asked if they expired in the first place and you responded they would remain until I used them.

VsLauren

2/13/21 @ 4:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your dev removed both the used and unused codes. I won two different codes during this event. I used the lesser of the two and was saving the other for Valentine's day contest in case Flirt didn't offer any other discounts. Hence the reason I asked if they expired in the first place and you responded they would remain until I used them.

Thank you for the heads up NYStingRay! This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you notice any other issues.

2/13/21 @ 5:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for the heads up NYStingRay! This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you notice any other issues.

Thank you Lauren, we're good
:thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails