User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Updates to Your My Accounts Page
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Updates to Your My Accounts Page
Created by: vsbwelch

10/5/20 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Head up! We're in the process of streamlining your "My Account" experience. We've condensed a number of menu items and created tabbed pages to give you easy, clutter-free access to all of your important account info.

We’ve combined the Billing and Purchasing sidebar tabs into one section. Next we added tabs to your "Credit History" section for easier review of your particular areas of credit use.

Your "Email Settings" dropdown option has been relocated to fall beneath the main "Account Information" header in the sidebar. All of your options for subscriptions, promotional email blocking and online notification email settings are now available in tabs once you click this option in the sidebar.

All of your site program membership and subscription information has also been condensed into a single tabbed page under "Account Information". From there, you can use the tabs to manage your VIP membership status, Show Pass subscription, and Fan Club memberships.

We have also condensed your account security options into one tabbed page. Click on the "Account Security" option listed under "Account information" to update your location and language settings, set up 2-Factor Authentication, and monitor your recent login activity.

Finally, we've condensed the Flirt Rewards section by combining "Ways to Earn" and "Achievement Mission" into a tabbed "Earn Points" page under the "Flirt Rewards" sidebar header.

You will see more changes to "My Account" in future updates as we continue to make your on-site experience as user-friendly as possible! Of course, we want to hear from you! Please share your thoughts on these changes and make additional suggestions in this forum thread.

If you have any issues accessing your account info, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department.
JoeSomebody1
Created by: joesomebody1

10/6/20 @ 5:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like that the credit history option shows more than 10 per page. There used to be a way to sort them is that feature coming back?
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

10/6/20 @ 12:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like that the credit history option shows more than 10 per page. There used to be a way to sort them is that feature coming back?

Hi JoeSomebody1!

You can use the dropdown to select a month to view and then click the "Choose A Date" button and it will display all the transactions for that month.
Zen-In-My-Happy-Place
Created by: zen-in-my-happy-place

10/6/20 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi JoeSomebody1!

You can use the dropdown to select a month to view and then click the "Choose A Date" button and it will display all the transactions for that month.

Yes but if I'm trying to sort by credit type for example 25 credit or over I can't find this easy. even a sort option would suffice for my request.
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

10/8/20 @ 8:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Zen-In-My-Happy-Place!

Thanks for the feedback. This is an upcoming improvement. :)
Created by: nystingray

10/8/20 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi JoeSomebody1!

I'd like to be able to sort by model, or largest to smallest tip amount, or largest to smallest tip amount by model.

Zen-In-My-Happy-Place
Created by: zen-in-my-happy-place

10/9/20 @ 12:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd like to be able to sort by model, or largest to smallest tip amount, or largest to smallest tip amount by model.

Agreed, something would be nice, even if it is simple

NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/9/20 @ 2:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Still , problems with streamlining vids. Stilll 90% time having to refresh 2,3,4 times. Black out, clockwise circling.
Created by: nystingray

5/4/21 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi JoeSomebody1!

When I am trying to look up my shows history for past months it takes forever to load and more often than not never does.
Perhaps we are asking the system to do too much?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails