User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Chatroom Improvements: Chatroom Menu Moved
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Chatroom Improvements: Chatroom Menu Moved
Created by: vsbwelch

9/16/20 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Last week we made several updates to the chatroom interface to continue streamlining the experience, including a hover-over quick-access menu, minimization for the tip and virtual gift menu, a model’s bio preview and more. You can review the recent changes in this forum post:

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=3266&num_posts=12

One of these prior changes involved resizing and relocating the "Start Show" and "Make an Offer" buttons to the bar below a model’s video stream. This was partly to preempt the next change: the relocation of the entire chat menu.

All of the interface options that were previously located in a vertical side-bar to the right of the chat feed are now in the same area below the video, right next to your paid show options. Now you can swap seamlessly between an expanded chat field, a panel of online performers and favorites, bios, cam2cam menu, interactive menu, and contest panels from a centralized location, while enjoying a less cluttered chatroom.

We will have additional changes coming down the pipe soon. In the meantime, we always want to hear from you. How are these changes effecting your flirty day-to-day? Let us know in the comments below.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

9/16/20 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Improvements are positive and awesome; outta couriosity, will VIP ever go to 34 95 w 250 free?!; shared expense privates; models right to closeprvte room towards now specific guest; vid extension 36 hours; 60 sec replay.
Max_Lovers
Created by: max_lovers

9/17/20 @ 10:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I will need some days to adapt to the new layout for sure, but I'm not against the new modifications.

The only thing that bothers me a lot is the huge unused space below the video and chatbox. There's like 15-20% of my screen that is now useless. I would be nice if you could work on something to have a bigger video or something else.

Thanks for reading.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/18/20 @ 10:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For what it is worth, I think that is the BEST of the changes that were made. (The rest varied from "so-so" to "why on earth?" to me. But we'll adjust.)
Created by: virgilcircle9

9/18/20 @ 4:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

max, try adjusting your zoom (top right corner 3 dots) and put the picture on extra-large setting it gives me full-screen coverage... no bottom waste.
Max_Lovers
Created by: max_lovers

9/19/20 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

max, try adjusting your zoom (top right corner 3 dots) and put the picture on extra-large setting it gives me full-screen coverage... no bottom waste.

Thank you. I just found out I need higher resolution screens to use that "extra-large" feature. I'm sad.

JoeSomebody1
Created by: joesomebody1

10/2/20 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So when are you improving the mobile features? Very outdated compared to the "normal" computer views
Created by: vs_jamie

10/5/20 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So when are you improving the mobile features? Very outdated compared to the "normal" computer views

Hello, if you could elaborate on what you'd like to see improved we can give you better feedback on if an update is coming soon or not. Thanks!

JoeSomebody1
Created by: joesomebody1

10/6/20 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, if you could elaborate on what you'd like to see improved we can give you better feedback on if an update is coming soon or not. Thanks!

Just a simple not interferring with every post, tip, vote, etc. would suffice. Thank you! You guys rock seeing things change. Love it!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails