User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Live Chatroom Streamlining and Improvements
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Live Chatroom Streamlining and Improvements
Created by: vsbwelch

9/8/20 @ 4:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We just unveiled a few more changes to our live chat user interface with the aim of streamlining and increasing the ease of use of your experience.

First, we've added a quick-access menu that appears when you hover over a model's video feed. Have you found an intriguing new friend while chatroom surfing? This menu is perfect for building a new connection. You can check a model's private show rate, add them to you favorites, turn on email notifications, or dive right into their bio.

Ready to take your new cam crush private? The "Start Show" button can still be found right under the video feed. And if a performer doesn't mind a bit of haggling, the new "Make An Offer" button will appear right next to it.

In a recent update, we relocated the tipping tool and made it permanently accessible. Here, we added a minimization option to reduce the size of the tip menu if you feel it blocks more of the chat field than you prefer.

Finally, right below the chat and video feed, you can now see a sneak preview of a cam models bio page. On this banner you'll see a profile and banner pic, a star rating based on fan reviews, and a bit about the performer. You can scroll through and learn more about them, or click the links below to see a more complete bio, send a Power Boost, Activate Email Notifications, or send a Direct Message or a virtual gift. You can also hide this mini-bio by toggling the arrow button.

Note that these changes are part of the 1st phase of user-interface improvements we'll be rolling out through the end of the year. We hope these changes make it even easier for you to enter and intensify your relationships here on the site. As always, we want to hear from you! Please leave your feedback and suggestions below.
BruceAW
Created by: bruceaw

9/8/20 @ 4:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are some things that are good and some not so much. First the quick view of pricing is okay as it does show private and multi-user cpm. Second very nice that the tip and gift minimize does work and only shows the 'credit' and 'gift' tabs :thumbsup Third the toggle of showing the models bio is okay but when minimized leaves blank space below the video feed. Are the options on the right side of the chat area going to be removed?
KenPac
Created by: kenpac

9/8/20 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The changes to the site are always a surprize.
I would prefer the Price (Private or Multi) being shown as before without having to scan over the model to have it click up.
Also with a Party Chat the number of viewers has disappeared e.g. 60. Given VIP tippers this is always an indicator of what I call free loaders an interest in model.
Pleased with the extra space and positioning of message/chat spacing at bottom.
Created by: vs_jamie

9/8/20 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

@Ken
- Yes, we can add the Party Chat User Count back in

@Bruce
- Yes, we will be updating the placement of some of the menu items in a future round of updates
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

9/9/20 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

@Ken
- Yes, we can add the Party Chat User Count back in

@Bruce
- Yes, we will be updating the placement of some of the menu items in a future round of updates

What is the point of the party chat count? The number of non tippers isn't shown in any other chat type, what is the significance of the count in party chat?

Created by: virgilcircle9

9/9/20 @ 2:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup great work well done

9/9/20 @ 2:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel maybe soon we could have a choice of badge number or avatar pic in the chat box :bulb :bulb
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

9/9/20 @ 6:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel maybe soon we could have a choice of badge number or avatar pic in the chat box :bulb :bulb

You do have a choice of badge numbers
Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

9/9/20 @ 6:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't like the overlay that appears over the video. Since I regularly use a touch screen it is annoying to have this pop up and I can't figure out how to get it to go away easily. Additionally I much preferred a constant display of the cpm rate as they were before.

Nor do I like the arrow at the bottom which makes both the chat box and video smaller. This preview information is already easily accessible in the sidebar. Edit: When I click to type in chat it automatically triggers the preview to open. That's very annoying.

However I do approve of the ability to hide the tip and gift box. That's nice.

9/9/20 @ 6:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You do have a choice of badge numbers

I mean replace the numbered badge with a picture/avatar from your profile... just like the models have... i know we do have a choice of numbers on badges,, i do even use mine

9/9/20 @ 11:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is still coming as well where your avatar will be an option to be customized or selecting from default ones we have created.

9/10/20 @ 3:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, thank you for the feedback - we have pushed out an update that makes the chat rate visible on the start show button due to the feedback about not wanting to have to hover to view or click start show. We've also added back the party chat user count and put it in the hover.

As to the video or chat size - the video size is essentially the same - the area above the video was moved below, and then the chat bar itself is bigger. There might be a case where depending on how you're sizing the window this isn't true since the video and chat adjust based on the size of the window, so if you believe yours is a poor experience, please send a screenshot to customer service referencing this thread so we can look into it. :thumbsup
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/13/20 @ 1:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One more suggestion: Delete the CPM rate from the "hover" box over video feed (No longer needed, since it now appears below the video). And ADD an option to POWER BOOST, which is tough to find.
Zen-In-My-Happy-Place
Created by: zen-in-my-happy-place

10/6/20 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One more suggestion: Delete the CPM rate from the "hover" box over video feed (No longer needed, since it now appears below the video). And ADD an option to POWER BOOST, which is tough to find.

Agree

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/7/20 @ 10:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the addition of the "hover box" and the move of the icon bar to bottom of video feed, it is now very easy for a user to access a model's online BIO.

And that makes it clear the WASTYED SPACE on the bottom of the screen, for a "preview" of the BIO, is totally unnecessary. Yes, I know you can ARROW to minimize that, but it is still wasted space on the page. Should be eliminated, in my opinion.
Created by: dan_in_florida

10/7/20 @ 11:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the addition of the "hover box" and the move of the icon bar to bottom of video feed, it is now very easy for a user to access a model's online BIO.

And that makes it clear the WASTYED SPACE on the bottom of the screen, for a "preview" of the BIO, is totally unnecessary. Yes, I know you can ARROW to minimize that, but it is still wasted space on the page. Should be eliminated, in my opinion.

And even if you DO minimize it, it REOPENS every time I scroll the page... :twocents

10/9/20 @ 7:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And even if you DO minimize it, it REOPENS every time I scroll the page... :twocents

This should be fixed - let us know if you're still experiencing this issue, thanks.

Created by: alberich

10/10/20 @ 4:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This should be fixed - let us know if you're still experiencing this issue, thanks.

For me it doesn't look fixed - each time I scroll up chat text and scroll down again the bio preview opens. Give it a new trial to fix please.

BruceAW
Created by: bruceaw

10/10/20 @ 1:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not fixed for me either. I would rather see it removed and that area used for video feed and chat area since you can view the bio page in the chat area but just my :twocents

10/10/20 @ 6:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not fixed for me either. I would rather see it removed and that area used for video feed and chat area since you can view the bio page in the chat area but just my :twocents

The bio below the video is only rolled out partially currently as we're doing things in phases. We plan on having more for you to see there in the upcoming months.

:thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails