User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Site Updates: Redesign and Relocation of Site Menu Features
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Site Updates: Redesign and Relocation of Site Menu Features
Created by: vsbwelch

8/4/20 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Site Updates: Redesign and Relocation of Site Menu Features
As the upgrades and improvements to our design and layout continue to roll out, we wanted to let you know about some updates to the dropdown menus in the Flirt4Free header. Here’s what you should know:

Service Selection:

You can now select and change your preferred service (Girl Cams, Guy Cams, or Trans Cams) from the first dropdown list (as shown below). From this menu, you can also check out a selection of Fetish models, our show calendar, and find information on interactive live cam shows.

Several other popular options and features can now be found by clicking the dropdown arrow next to your active screen name (shown below). You can select and review all the normal "My Account" options such as your Director's Vault, but on-site messages and the site search option will now be found here as well.

Finally, you can now find site features like the Flirt4Free blog in the footer menu at the bottom of the page.

We hope these changes make your Flirt4Free experience more intuitive. As always, we want to hear from you! Reply to this post and let us know your thoughts!

seneca1348
Created by: seneca1348

8/4/20 @ 6:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do not care for this new format change. It is difficult to get to regular screen where all the models are located. This new format keeps putting me in models rooms automatically that i do not even care to view. The old format was not broken, so why another change? Maybe in time i will get used to it, but i doubt it.
vsgrant_vip
Created by: vsgrant_vip

8/4/20 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do not care for this new format change. It is difficult to get to regular screen where all the models are located. This new format keeps putting me in models rooms automatically that i do not even care to view. The old format was not broken, so why another change? Maybe in time i will get used to it, but i doubt it.

Thanks for letting us know. We looked into it and this has been fixed.
Created by: spicemann25

8/4/20 @ 9:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new format caught me off guard today. Not sure how i like it yet, but I suppose it will take some time to adjust to.
Created by: 640509040147

8/4/20 @ 10:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Haven't seen what the updated site looks like on desktop but on mobile, it's all sorts of wacky.
:smoking
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

8/4/20 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I primarily use the mobile version of this site because I was used to the layout more so than the desktop version, but ever since the new change everything seems jumbled together and difficult to navigate. I’ve noticed this especially in the VOD and favorited model profile sections of the site. Can this issue please be addressed as soon as possible? Thank you.
vsgrant_vip

8/4/20 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Haven't seen what the updated site looks like on desktop but on mobile, it's all sorts of wacky.
:smoking

This has been fixed.
vsgrant_vip

8/4/20 @ 10:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I primarily use the mobile version of this site because I was used to the layout more so than the desktop version, but ever since the new change everything seems jumbled together and difficult to navigate. I’ve noticed this especially in the VOD and favorited model profile sections of the site. Can this issue please be addressed as soon as possible? Thank you.

We've addressed this issue, please let us know if you have any more issues with mobile. Thanks!

woody06
Created by: woody06

8/5/20 @ 4:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Current Flirt4Free header is missing heart with Favorite count and crest/badge with status & level, as pictured in post #1 above!!:( Is this a recent change from the original design, or should they be included in the current active version?

Woody
Created by: vs_jamie

8/5/20 @ 6:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Current Flirt4Free header is missing heart with Favorite count and crest/badge with status & level, as pictured in post #1 above!!:( Is this a recent change from the original design, or should they be included in the current active version?

Woody

Yes they should be there for you if you're logged in. Can you verify you're on a Desktop and let us know what browser you're using?

woody06

8/6/20 @ 5:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes they should be there for you if you're logged in. Can you verify you're on a Desktop and let us know what browser you're using?

I'm using Desktop with Windows 7 and latest Firefox (v79.0) and header is definitely missing heart with Favorite count and crest/badge with status & level between "Channels" and "username" dropdown menus.:(

Woody
BruceAW
Created by: bruceaw

8/6/20 @ 6:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm using Desktop with Windows 7 and latest Firefox (v79.0) and header is definitely missing heart with Favorite count and crest/badge with status & level between "Channels" and "username" dropdown menus.:(

Woody

they are there for me 'DM, favorites heart, and shield' and I am using latest Edge the only thing missing for me is when in a models room and the message for user feedback does not show the 'give feedback' link (not a big deal for me).

8/6/20 @ 11:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Woody

Sorry to hear that - we definitely see them on our end. If you could email a screenshot to customerservice@vsmedia.com that would be helpful. Also if you open a private browsing window/incognito mode window do you have the same issue?
woody06

8/6/20 @ 7:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry to hear that - we definitely see them on our end. If you could email a screenshot to customerservice@vsmedia.com that would be helpful. Also if you open a private browsing window/incognito mode window do you have the same issue?
Well today heart w/Favorite count, shield/badge w/status & level and "DM" (which I had forgotten was also in header) are ALL PRESENT in header between "Channels" and "username" dropdown lists!!:thumbsup

I changed or did nothing different today from the previous two days when these features when missing from the header. I always clear all history, cache and cookies between daily browser (Firefox) sessions. So, if you changed/updated something on your end I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks vs_jamie for your quick response and investigation into this matter!:)

Woody

8/6/20 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well today heart w/Favorite count, shield/badge w/status & level and "DM" (which I had forgotten was also in header) are ALL PRESENT in header between "Channels" and "username" dropdown lists!!:thumbsup

I changed or did nothing different today from the previous two days when these features when missing from the header. I always clear all history, cache and cookies between daily browser (Firefox) sessions. So, if you changed/updated something on your end I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks vs_jamie for your quick response and investigation into this matter!:)

Woody

No problem, sorry for the trouble/confusion. After I posted, we looked into it possibly being due to the size of the window and made a fix for that in case that solved your issue. Sounds like it did so glad to hear it - please let us know if anything else comes up.

:thumbsup
Created by: 9494123

8/8/20 @ 9:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Currently on an iPhone 11 Pro in Safari, when one clicks on a model, one no longer sees the active live full screen model in chat. Instead, a minuscule live rectangle is in the upper left on top of the static model photo. I’m a Legend 945 who eants to know how to restore the old format. Or, should I just move to some other web site?
memyselfi
Created by: memyselfi

8/9/20 @ 10:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So now when you are in a models room, the only way out of the room is to use the back button on browser? there is no longer any dropdown to go back to live cams? also you used to be able to be in a model room and click on your favorite icon and a second window would open and you could watch what other models came online, now if you click the icon it takes you out of room.
trunder
Created by: trunder

8/9/20 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So now when you are in a models room, the only way out of the room is to use the back button on browser? there is no longer any dropdown to go back to live cams? also you used to be able to be in a model room and click on your favorite icon and a second window would open and you could watch what other models came online, now if you click the icon it takes you out of room.

and the credits are not shown.

8/10/20 @ 12:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, you can get back to the homepage by clicking on the Flirt4Free logo in the upper left corner, or clicking the X in the right corner of the video. We'll check on fixing the favorites functionality.

8/10/20 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and the credits are not shown.

The credits should show in the header right below the username in video sizes S-L, and above the video in the right corner next to the username in XL. Let us know if you're still not seeing them after checking there.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails