User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Type in Whispers Option Added to Chat
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Type in Whispers Option Added to Chat
Created by: vsbwelch

7/30/20 @ 3:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you’ve ever been in a heavy whisper session with your special someone, you know how easy it is to forget to put that whisper "/" before every message. We’ve added a new option to make sure private conversations with your favorite model stay private.

Now you can click the settings wheel next to the chat text entry field and toggle on "Type in Whispers Only". Every chat message you send thereafter will be in a whisper, preventing other members in the chat from seeing it.

Also, when toggled on, all other chat messages will filter out of your feed. This way you are sure to catch every response, even in the busiest chat rooms.

Note: With this option toggled on, you no longer need to type "/". Toggle "Type in Whispers Only" off again to return chat to normal. With the option toggled off, you can continue to whisper by again typing "/".
AndyMan31
Created by: andyman31

7/30/20 @ 9:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice option to have :thumbsup
doglover9847
Created by: doglover9847

7/31/20 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love this option Thanks
WranglerSS
Created by: wranglerss

8/1/20 @ 7:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great option but i wish it did not filter out the rest of the chat in the room.
9inchjohn91
Created by: 9inchjohn91

8/3/20 @ 6:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great option but i wish it did not filter out the rest of the chat in the room.

agreed i have seen this and everything is filtered out including all tips etc and public messages - which can be to all (like BRB) or to you directly from models or members

Created by: spicemann25

8/4/20 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is a great feature and make it easier to manage your chat.
Created by: nystingray

8/8/20 @ 4:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This should have been a VIP only feature.
There already is too much whispering in chat rooms that makes calling them "chat" rooms ironic. The website would benefit more if they provided more options for VIPs and stop giving the same benefits to all, especially basic users.
Created by: virgilcircle9

8/8/20 @ 4:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil omfg... further ruination olf open chat, whispers and direct messaging are ruining the site... so much for pvt chats... just do kit all in whispers for free. a huge l.et down
Created by: williamgeorge

8/8/20 @ 5:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A bad bad option... this type of thing should be charged for like a PM on other sites. Can models turn the damn option off, SO MUCH FOR THE FAMILY OF FRIENDS AND TIPPERS ON CHAT IN A ROOM. :mad :mad :evil
Created by: alberich

8/8/20 @ 5:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This should have been a VIP only feature.
There already is too much whispering in chat rooms that makes calling them "chat" rooms ironic. The website would benefit more if they provided more options for VIPs and stop giving the same benefits to all, especially basic users.

It should have been a not existing option. Flow in rooms always got less without that feature - now all is going whisper and flow is going to be totally gone.

Created by: domrlover

8/8/20 @ 7:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unless they have updated this from the models side, they have the ability to turn off whispers or make it so it was VIP/Fanclub only! I have seen it in a room before, where only if you were part of a fanclub could you whisper! if you feel it's ruining a models room, maybe implore your fav models to try a morning/afternoon/evening with the whisper option tuned off and see if it helps them!! Just a thought!!
Created by: 640509040147

8/8/20 @ 8:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't mind the feature although I find it unnecessary. There wasn't anything "broken" with the simplicity of adding "/" beforehand, just slow down the typing and be more aware before hitting send.

Now I've always been on the pro whisper side of this debate. However, I do agree that such feature shouldn't be allowed to all users. It should be limited to VIPs and/or Fan Clubs!

From what I understand, models also have the option to turn it off, so if they indeed want to see a more active room, then they'll turn off and maybe avoid initiating the conversations via Whisper as soon as we enter their rooms?
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

8/8/20 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't mind the feature although I find it unnecessary. There wasn't anything "broken" with the simplicity of adding "/" beforehand, just slow down the typing and be more aware before hitting send.

Now I've always been on the pro whisper side of this debate. However, I do agree that such feature shouldn't be allowed to all users. It should be limited to VIPs and/or Fan Clubs!

From what I understand, models also have the option to turn it off, so if they indeed want to see a more active room, then they'll turn off and maybe avoid initiating the conversations via Whisper as soon as we enter their rooms?

The sad thing is, too many models only whisper. I will enter a room and greet her openly, HELLO, HOW IS YOUR DAY, and they whisper back, good, how is yours?

AndyMan31
Created by: andyman31

8/8/20 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the whisper feature as some comments I do not want to post in open chat and only want the model to be able to see them. It can also make the chat more personal between you and the model.

I agree with others that have said this feature should only be available to VIP or Fan Club members however and not everyone that uses the site as some will just abuse the feature and maybe make the models turn off whispers in their rooms.
Created by: alberich

8/9/20 @ 4:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unless they have updated this from the models side, they have the ability to turn off whispers or make it so it was VIP/Fanclub only! I have seen it in a room before, where only if you were part of a fanclub could you whisper! if you feel it's ruining a models room, maybe implore your fav models to try a morning/afternoon/evening with the whisper option tuned off and see if it helps them!! Just a thought!!

I don't speak about the public whisper possibility - that was discussed in many other topics . I speak about members presetting option to whisper only. If members get used to it it will minimize visible communications. And right: models can switch off for the room - and will have angry top spenders who can't whisper anymore. I don't go vip for something like a whisper - and the reason for paid fanclub I didn't understand so far either. If everybody is going to use that option you will enter empty rooms.

Created by: vs_jamie

8/10/20 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In case there's any confusion, we didn't change anything with who can whisper or a model's ability to accept whispers or not. The feature is merely to make it so if someone doesn't want to / they can be in whisper mode but / still works due to this being a settings request over the years.
Wabbiit
Created by: wabbiit

8/14/20 @ 9:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is great and all you know for the customers. but whats being done to help the performer and her manage all the whispers at once. its there going to be an option for performers to do this for each members thread?
Zepellin1994
Created by: zepellin1994

8/14/20 @ 3:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love this option! Just had a great experience with one of my friends with no extraneous chit-chat from other users or members. Thank you so much for adding it. My model friend says it's no change for him (he always saw all the whispers together anyway), but for me as a user, it's great not to deal with the completely useless comments of people I am not there to engage with.
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

8/14/20 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great option!
Best thing i have seen on here in a lonnnnngggg time!!!
Do not have to see all the guest and basics and beggars let me see this and that hey will someone tip her for me!!! ETC.
:guitar
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

8/19/20 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Excellent time saver and addition; and CONGRATS to all models with the promos!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails