User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Updates and Upgrades to Our VOD Pages
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Updates and Upgrades to Our VOD Pages
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

6/2/20 @ 3:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We’re in the process of updating and upgrading our VOD pages to make It easier to find the content you’re looking for! These changes will roll out in several phases.

As part of phase 1, the first change you’ll notice is that we’ve moved some of the options formerly in the the sidebar to the top bar to make them more prominent and accessible. There will now be a Home Page tab, a Leaderboards tab, a Top 100 Videos tab, and a Top VOD Performers tab.

We’ve also moved the Suggested For You section for models and content we recommend based on your favorited performers to its own tab.

Next, you will see that we’ve reordered some of the sections on the VOD home page to make sure you see all the latest and most popular content. This information tended to be scattered over a few different links (like on the Leaderboards page), and we wanted to streamline your ability to find the best content our site has to offer.

We hope these changes improve the Flirt4Free VOD experience. There’s more to come in Phase 2. We’ll keep you up to date and, of course, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please reply to this thread and share your thoughts!
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

6/3/20 @ 12:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will you be addressing scrolling page by page thru vids. Realizing viewing all, many, etc more advantageous to Models, however sometimes difficult/time consuming scrolling pages, particularly vis categories. First and second letter of names may enhance speed. Also, may not be advantageous, however prices for vids may be enhanced thru a choice of prices/range, newest, private/multiuser/party etc.....separate issue, in newest models /vids section etc, you find a few models who have vids and then find out you need user codes or model permitted codes .
iwantyababe
Created by: iwantyababe

6/6/20 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel hello everyone ;)
iwantyababe
Created by: iwantyababe

6/6/20 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We’re in the process of updating and upgrading our VOD pages to make It easier to find the content you’re looking for! These changes will roll out in several phases.

As part of phase 1, the first change you’ll notice is that we’ve moved some of the options formerly in the the sidebar to the top bar to make them more prominent and accessible. There will now be a Home Page tab, a Leaderboards tab, a Top 100 Videos tab, and a Top VOD Performers tab.

We’ve also moved the Suggested For You section for models and content we recommend based on your favorited performers to its own tab.

Next, you will see that we’ve reordered some of the sections on the VOD home page to make sure you see all the latest and most popular content. This information tended to be scattered over a few different links (like on the Leaderboards page), and we wanted to streamline your ability to find the best content our site has to offer.

We hope these changes improve the Flirt4Free VOD experience. There’s more to come in Phase 2. We’ll keep you up to date and, of course, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please reply to this thread and share your thoughts!

VsLauren

7/1/20 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Phase 2 of our efforts to update and upgrade our VOD pages is now live!

The first change you’ll notice is the fresh new design on all browsing pages. We have also added the price to all thumbnails and made the titles longer to make browsing and choosing a video to watch easier.

We have also made some changes to the sidebar on the VOD pages. We adjusted the Home, My Collection, Director’s Vault and Favorite VOD links to icons to make the sidebar easier to scroll and navigate. We have also added images to the Trending VOD Models. Try to spot your favorite model there!

Next, you will see that we have created a new VOD Deals section. This section contains a new On Sale tab, as well as the Model Pass and Show Pass tabs that were previously in the sidebar. The new On Sale tab is a one stop shop for all your discounted video needs.

We hope these changes improve the Flirt4Free VOD experience. There’s more to come in Phase 3. We’ll keep you up to date and, of course, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please reply to this thread and share your thoughts!
YeIIowCIaw
Created by: yeiiowciaw

7/1/20 @ 6:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The first change I noticed is that when i select a filter from the sort my vault drop down option It is correct for the first page, but when i go to the next the filter is off and is just all videos unfiltered again.
YeIIowCIaw

7/1/20 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Second change I noticed is that funtionality and information is gone beyond the first page of the vault: I cannot share/do not share and i miss the red ineligible label, also the credits earned information is missing.
Perhaps you should downgrade your "upgrade" again.
VsLauren

7/1/20 @ 6:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for letting us know YeIIowCIaw!

We are looking into this right now.

VsLauren

7/2/20 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for letting us know YeIIowCIaw!

We are looking into this right now.

This has been resolved.

YeIIowCIaw

7/2/20 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This has been resolved.

It looks that way indeed, I will let you know if I notice anything else.

AndyMan31
Created by: andyman31

7/7/20 @ 9:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new design of the VOD pages; it does look a lot fresher but I noticed that the 'my collection' link that used to be listed under models and community in my account is no longer there and wanted to ask if this option has been removed as part of the update.
VsLauren

7/7/20 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new design of the VOD pages; it does look a lot fresher but I noticed that the 'my collection' link that used to be listed under models and community in my account is no longer there and wanted to ask if this option has been removed as part of the update.

Hi AndyMan31!

My Collection is still available in the VOD section. It can be found at the top of the sidebar next to the VOD home icon.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails