User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Upcoming VOD Purge
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Upcoming VOD Purge
Created by: dan_in_florida

5/5/20 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the clarifications. A few days ago I went through all my old VODs and changed the ones I want to keep in the affected date range from "do not share" status to "share" status, as you advised, so they should be safe now. But they all still show the red purge notice text over them, and it would be much more reassuring if those warning notices would disappear prior to the rapidly approaching purge date, to calm our worries of it all vanishing in a puff of smoke, and a "oooops, sorry, too late to fix it now" apology afterwards. :helpme

All the ones I changed are STILL showing the red warning texts. If the are not there anymore tomorrow, I'm gonna be VERY angry! :helpme :mad
Created by: domrlover

5/5/20 @ 1:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have just purchased a video but it is still saying that it will be purged on the 6th May!! Please tell me this is just due to the site not updating properly! I do not want to lose the credits I just spent??
Created by: domrlover

5/5/20 @ 1:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All the ones I changed are STILL showing the red warning texts. If the are not there anymore tomorrow, I'm gonna be VERY angry! :helpme :mad

If you view the videos from the directors vault for any you directed, it is clearer which ones are ineligable! It looks to me that the videos need to be shared by both the user and the model! I have videos that are due to expire as the model doesn't share his videos, and other videos that won't expire because he is sharing his full video collection so they seem to be safe!!

Hopefully F4F will be able to clarify however, as it still seems a little wishy-washy, personally!

Created by: alberich

5/5/20 @ 10:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well - last year they said do this do that and they will be safe - we all remember how safe they were. And haha for the ones who thought the remaining ones gonna be safe now - now we know how safe safe is

VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

5/5/20 @ 12:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys!
The purge warnings are checked every 24 hours. If the message is still there after 24 hours and you don't believe is should be, please let us know.
Videos need to be shared by both the user and the model in order to be saved. If a model has not shared, then the video will either need to be purchased or the user needs to be a VIP member for it to be saved.
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

5/6/20 @ 12:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys!
The purge warnings are checked every 24 hours. If the message is still there after 24 hours and you don't believe is should be, please let us know.
Videos need to be shared by both the user and the model in order to be saved. If a model has not shared, then the video will either need to be purchased or the user needs to be a VIP member for it to be saved.

So you manipulated me into becoming a VIP just to save a handful of VODs, and I noticed that I still have the red warning on a couple of videos. I became VIP on the 1st or 2nd, and here it is the 6th. Let's see how many videos get purged by tomorrow that shouldn't be.

5/6/20 @ 12:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys!

Well, THAT distinction was NOT mentioned in the discussion above from VS staff! A lot of mine were with Models who generally did not allow their shows out publicly, so I guess I'm royally screwed on those now. But a lot also were with those who did allow them out publicly, and yet it seems that EVERY ONE of mine past that set date got red-flagged, and that simply CAN'T be right! Like my old friend Alberich, I smell a rat. And not so surprising in the end, since as I mentioned up-thread a bit earlier, my wife NEVER saw a single penny from over 5,000 views of her old VODs after retiring from the cams, either her old studio or Flirt itself (if not both) simply kept it all and she got nothing. Less & less motivation to stay here, it used to feel a lot more like family... :twocents

5/6/20 @ 1:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys!

The system is DEFINITELY NOT respecting even THAT parameter, as I just checked and at least a half dozen Models I've got VODs with, who did (and still currently do!) have their VODs publicly available for sharing, are STILL showing ALL of my shows with them prior to the cutoff date as red-flagged in my vault! I sense a massive violation on it's way, and lots of fake apologies later for "technical difficulties." :mad :mad :mad

5/7/20 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys!

The system is DEFINITELY NOT respecting even THAT parameter, as I just checked and at least a half dozen Models I've got VODs with, who did (and still currently do!) have their VODs publicly available for sharing, are STILL showing ALL of my shows with them prior to the cutoff date as red-flagged in my vault! I sense a massive violation on it's way, and lots of fake apologies later for "technical difficulties." :mad :mad :mad

Well that's that, they are ALL gone now. Even the ones that I'm 100% sure the models also had set as sharable, as I noted here last night. Wham, bam, NO thank you ma'am... Alberich was right, nobody listens, nobody cares... :mad :mad :mad
BeggarHater

5/7/20 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, I became a VIP and at least 10 videos are missing. I can not account for exactly which ones yet, but a couple I have immediately noticed were group shows.

I was told "Group shows are treated the same as any other VOD and will follow the same guidelines below:". Did I mention that I became a VIP to save my videos?
I will see if I can figure out exactly which ones are gone, and confirm they are all group shows or if any are my personal privates. Not that this will do any good.

How about a discount for the money I spent on becoming a VIP to save my videos that didn't seem to do as stated?

Created by: 640509040147

5/7/20 @ 8:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So.... will there be more purges in the coming days?

I noticed that I lost 16 videos from my library. They were most likely forgettable ones anyway (though I have to rely on memory) but I've maintained my VIP membership for years and years so I'm surprised they vanished and I didn't see any warning... unless I just completely missed them on my part.

I only ask about a potential second wave because I don't want to lose any videos that I actually do rewatch. :helpme
BeggarHater

5/8/20 @ 1:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

About a month ago it was announced that the site would be purging many of the videos from 4-10-2019 and earlier.

As May 6th grew near, more and more inquiries were made on the forum about how best to save our videos from disappearing forever. Clearly the best solution was to take my account VIP, which I did, yet it seems 11-15 videos previously in my Director's vault are now gone.

At least 10 are Group Shows of 10-15 minutes in length. When an inquiry about group videos was made on the forum, the response was,

" Group shows are treated the same as any other VOD and will follow the same guidelines "

So why did I lose these group shows, but not all? It can't be because they are ineligible, because I had two group shows with the same model on the same day, one was saved, the other was not. I would have gladly purchased a couple of these videos, but the option was never available.

I also lost one of my directed private videos. The funny thing is, if I go to my account/ purchases / show history I can still see and watch the video, which tells me that these videos haven't actually been purged yet, and you can still do something to make this right.

If you are not willing to reinstate my ineligible group shows for free, please allow me the opportunity to purchase a few of them to save them.

I have a second account that I need to sift through and see what is gone, but it is very disappointing that I was told if I went VIP, I could save my videos. That group shows were the same as regular shows, but mine are gone and I wasn't given an opportunity to purchase. Please allow your members a chance to save these videos. There was so much confusion created on the forum by customer service post, it was inevitable that people were going to lose out. Fix this please.
Created by: alberich

5/8/20 @ 7:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well that's that, they are ALL gone now. Even the ones that I'm 100% sure the models also had set as sharable, as I noted here last night. Wham, bam, NO thank you ma'am... Alberich was right, nobody listens, nobody cares... :mad :mad :mad

I took my consequences already from last purge - once fooled - and learnt my lesson. I cut my spendings. Somehow the purge is a mirror of Americas latest attitude. All for one - and fuck the rest.

jasem96
Created by: jasem96

5/23/20 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have video i directed that was marked ineligible but I bought it with credits. But it’s marked saying expires in 5 days I try to talk to support but got nothing yet
notcreative57
Created by: notcreative57

5/26/20 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: vscustomerservice

5/26/20 @ 2:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have video i directed that was marked ineligible but I bought it with credits. But it’s marked saying expires in 5 days I try to talk to support but got nothing yet

Hi there!

We have received your email and have responded to your inquiry there. Please be on the lookout for an email response regarding this matter.

Created by: tricky_dick

6/8/20 @ 2:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So let me get this right. I have to purchase the VODs (I already have) to make them safe from deletion. Is this a guarantee by flirt?
Created by: vscustomerservice

6/8/20 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So let me get this right. I have to purchase the VODs (I already have) to make them safe from deletion. Is this a guarantee by flirt?

Hi there!

Correct, you can save your videos if you Purchase the video with credits or you can Become and MAINTAIN VIP - if the VOD is one you directed, it won't be purged, and you'll now be able to watch it for free. - K.K.
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

6/8/20 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there!

Correct, you can save your videos if you Purchase the video with credits or you can Become and MAINTAIN VIP - if the VOD is one you directed, it won't be purged, and you'll now be able to watch it for free. - K.K.

That is not true.
I became a VIP to save all of my videos and besides losing a bunch of my best group show I lost a private I directed with a model. It was our first true private together and it no longer appears in my Director's vault.
Yet I have proof that it wasn't purged, because if you go to my purchased shows, I can still access the show there, for the time being.
This makes me wonder if the rest of the videos I lost are still available. I am willing to pay the ransom to get some of them back.

6/9/20 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is not true.
I became a VIP to save all of my videos and besides losing a bunch of my best group show I lost a private I directed with a model. It was our first true private together and it no longer appears in my Director's vault.
Yet I have proof that it wasn't purged, because if you go to my purchased shows, I can still access the show there, for the time being.
This makes me wonder if the rest of the videos I lost are still available. I am willing to pay the ransom to get some of them back.

Similar bad faith treatment and lies here too. Virtually ALL of my pre-cuttoff date VODs were purged, DESPITE the VERY detailed back & forth discussion with VS staff about it further up the thread that anyone can still read (and which I screenshotted too just in case!) After that discussion I went back and followed their directions and set ALL of my VODs to SHARE, and only then did they grudgingly clarify that the MODELS also had to have their own settings on share (apparently for ALL of their catalog, NOT just the ones I directed!) Right, so even by THAT stricter standard, about a third of the VODs they DID purge actually DID meet even THAT standard, but they still disappeared into a black hole with all the others. Went from 9 full pages down to only 2 pages, with all but ONE of them newer than the listed cutoff date. It used to feel like family here (and for me, it LITERALLY was, back when my wife was still actively modeling) but it no longer does. I don't know who Brad sold the company to, but they just don't care anywhere near as much about the Members as the original team did. Hell VS, I'd eventually accepted that you were gonna nuke SOME of my older VODs by fiddling the standards unfairly, but dammitt, you took even the ones that met the standards too! NOT cool guys!... :twocents
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails