User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Upcoming VOD Purge
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Upcoming VOD Purge
iwantyababe
Created by: iwantyababe

6/9/20 @ 3:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As we bring more models to the network and more members join the network, so does the volume of recorded shows. We'll be making some updates to our VOD purge criteria to help weed out the shows that aren't getting watched so that you can more easily find the ones that are.

New Criteria: All un-shared videos recorded/directed before 04-10-2019 will be removed if they are not purchased with credits or if the person that directed the show is not VIP.

How can you tell if your favorite video is safe from removal?
1) If the video recording date is after April 10, 2019.
2) If you are currently a VIP member and you directed the video.
3) If you directed the video and you have earned credits on the video.
4) If the video is on a Leaderboard, then pretty good odds that it is safe.

How will you know that a video is going to get removed?
1) The video will have the red text warning above it on the player page.
2) The video will have the red text warning above the thumbnail in your Director's Vault.
3) You will see a message in red on My Account page indicating that you directed videos we intend to purge.

We understand that this may raise some concerns, and that is never our intention. Our hope is by giving you a month's notice, there will be time for you see how this will or won't impact any content you might be interested in watching.

There is time if you have a flagged video to save the content.

How can you save a video?
1) Purchase the video with credits.
2) Become and MAINTAIN VIP - if the VOD is one you directed, it won't be purged, and you'll now be able to watch it for free.

When are the videos getting purged?
Videos will be removed 05-06-2020.

Keep in mind that all of this is a move in a positive direction. It's a way for us to clear the site of older, lower quality files and start filling the site with newer, high resolution content.

Please let us know if you come across any content you feel was flagged incorrectly or have any questions about this upcoming house cleaning.

Thank you

:evil
Wes919191
Created by: wes919191

6/9/20 @ 4:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Milk Hilton should be purged from the site like the little bitch he is
iwantyababe

6/9/20 @ 4:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey baby

Created by: vscustomerservice

6/9/20 @ 12:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is not true.
I became a VIP to save all of my videos and besides losing a bunch of my best group show I lost a private I directed with a model. It was our first true private together and it no longer appears in my Director's vault.
Yet I have proof that it wasn't purged, because if you go to my purchased shows, I can still access the show there, for the time being.
This makes me wonder if the rest of the videos I lost are still available. I am willing to pay the ransom to get some of them back.

Hi there,

Can you please send over the recording in question so we can have this looked into? - K.K.
iwantyababe

6/9/20 @ 12:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there, really go a head handsome ;)...

Can you please send over the recording in question so we can have this looked into? - K.K.

iwantyababe

6/9/20 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there,Can you please send over the recording in question so we can have this looked into? - K.K.
Lets pay me baby??

Hi there,

Created by: tricky_dick

6/12/20 @ 11:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there!

Correct, you can save your videos if you Purchase the video with credits or you can Become and MAINTAIN VIP - if the VOD is one you directed, it won't be purged, and you'll now be able to watch it for free. - K.K.

The more I think about it I don't like it. Digital content is like a dvd. I don't have to re-purchase the content in order to keep it.
I have a license to the content. It stands to reason it's perpetual. I even have content on compact disc from 25 years ago. I do not have to keep paying for it!!!
Speedygon54
Created by: speedygon54

6/19/20 @ 7:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The more I think about it I don't like it. Digital content is like a dvd. I don't have to re-purchase the content in order to keep it.I have a license to the content. It stands to reason it's perpetual. I even have content on compact disc from 25 years ago. I do not have to keep paying for it!!!

The more I think about it I don't like it. Digital content is like a dvd. I don't have to re-purchase the content in order to keep it.I have a license to the content. It stands to reason it's perpetual. I even have content on compact disc from 25 years ago. I do not have to keep paying for it!!!

The more I think about it I don't like it. Digital content is like a dvd. I don't have to re-purchase the content in order to keep it.
I have a license to the content. It stands to reason it's perpetual. I even have content on compact disc from 25 years ago. I do not have to keep paying for it!!!

:)
Created by: vsangelaa

7/2/20 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please don't look at our VOD policy in such a poor light. A more fitting analogy to our system would be that the money you spent while watching a movie in the theatre, does not also include a DVD copy of that movie for free. If you wish to own the movie after you see it at the theatre, then you must buy it. Similarly, after you've paid for a live show with a model, if you wish to own a recording of the show, then you must purchase it. Maybe you watched that movie On Demand through your cable service for a limited time and a nominal fee. We also offer rental service. You can rent the recording using Rewards Points or maybe a VOD Pass. Years later, you may see that cool movie on TNT or TBS and you get to watch it for free. Under the right circumstances, you might be able to find the recording of your show on our website for free, too!
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

7/2/20 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please don't look at our VOD policy in such a poor light. A more fitting analogy to our system would be that the money you spent while watching a movie in the theatre, does not also include a DVD copy of that movie for free. If you wish to own the movie after you see it at the theatre, then you must buy it. Similarly, after you've paid for a live show with a model, if you wish to own a recording of the show, then you must purchase it. Maybe you watched that movie On Demand through your cable service for a limited time and a nominal fee. We also offer rental service. You can rent the recording using Rewards Points or maybe a VOD Pass. Years later, you may see that cool movie on TNT or TBS and you get to watch it for free. Under the right circumstances, you might be able to find the recording of your show on our website for free, too!

I'm pretty sure that the Directors and Producer of those movies don't have to pay to see them whenever they want.
The Producer pays to have the movie made and in this case you are sharing the profits of the sale of the videos with the Directors.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails