User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Upcoming VOD Purge
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Upcoming VOD Purge
Created by: vsangelaa

4/10/20 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As we bring more models to the network and more members join the network, so does the volume of recorded shows. We'll be making some updates to our VOD purge criteria to help weed out the shows that aren't getting watched so that you can more easily find the ones that are.

New Criteria: All un-shared videos recorded/directed before 04-10-2019 will be removed if they are not purchased with credits or if the person that directed the show is not VIP.

How can you tell if your favorite video is safe from removal?
1) If the video recording date is after April 10, 2019.
2) If you are currently a VIP member and you directed the video.
3) If you directed the video and you have earned credits on the video.
4) If the video is on a Leaderboard, then pretty good odds that it is safe.

How will you know that a video is going to get removed?
1) The video will have the red text warning above it on the player page.
2) The video will have the red text warning above the thumbnail in your Director's Vault.
3) You will see a message in red on My Account page indicating that you directed videos we intend to purge.

We understand that this may raise some concerns, and that is never our intention. Our hope is by giving you a month's notice, there will be time for you see how this will or won't impact any content you might be interested in watching.

There is time if you have a flagged video to save the content.

How can you save a video?
1) Purchase the video with credits.
2) Become and MAINTAIN VIP - if the VOD is one you directed, it won't be purged, and you'll now be able to watch it for free.

When are the videos getting purged?
Videos will be removed 05-06-2020.

Keep in mind that all of this is a move in a positive direction. It's a way for us to clear the site of older, lower quality files and start filling the site with newer, high resolution content.

Please let us know if you come across any content you feel was flagged incorrectly or have any questions about this upcoming house cleaning.

Thank you

NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

4/15/20 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So out of curiosity, how was it determined which videos would be purged? For example I have 5 shows with one particular model. The first shows 55 views and is scheduled to be purged. The next 3 have 22, 47 and 28 views respectively and all are being kept. The latest video also has 28 views and is also being purged.

Then it appears many of my group shows are safe.
Finally, there are shows with models that have moved on, and as a premium member I can't access the video, should I assume you will purge these?
Finally, if I become a VIP, can I save ALL of these videos and what if after 6 months I don't renew my membership, will the videos instantly be purged?
Created by: keepgoingsexy

4/15/20 @ 11:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was chatting with customer service and was told as long as I maintain continuous VIP status then my videos will be safe. I renewed my VIP today, but some of my videos still have the purge message on them. I don't mind keeping my VIP active so I can preserve my video library, but I just want to make sure it's all my videos. Is there any instance where a video would be removed, even if you still are VIP? I have some videos with models that are no longer active on the site that I'd like to save. Will those videos be safe with continuous VIP status, or do I have to buy those?
NobodyUNo

4/19/20 @ 3:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So out of curiosity, how was it determined which videos would be purged? For example I have 5 shows with one particular model. The first shows 55 views and is scheduled to be purged. The next 3 have 22, 47 and 28 views respectively and all are being kept. The latest video also has 28 views and is also being purged.

Then it appears many of my group shows are safe.
Finally, there are shows with models that have moved on, and as a premium member I can't access the video, should I assume you will purge these?
Finally, if I become a VIP, can I save ALL of these videos and what if after 6 months I don't renew my membership, will the videos instantly be purged?

Any feedback from customer service would be appreciated

Created by: vscustomerservice

4/20/20 @ 2:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Videos are only eligible to be purged if they are over 1 year old and have never been purchased. Views are not taken into consideration at this time. If you become a VIP member to save the ones that are marked for purge in May and then let your VIP status expire in June then they will get deleted with the holistic purge in June. This is valid for any amount of VIP that you purchase. Once your VIP expires, the VODs become eligible for purge. There is a second check right before the purge happens so you may still see the purge banner until that check. - K.K.
NobodyUNo

4/20/20 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Videos are only eligible to be purged if they are over 1 year old and have never been purchased. Views are not taken into consideration at this time. If you become a VIP member to save the ones that are marked for purge in May and then let your VIP status expire in June then they will get deleted with the holistic purge in June. This is valid for any amount of VIP that you purchase. Once your VIP expires, the VODs become eligible for purge. There is a second check right before the purge happens so you may still see the purge banner until that check. - K.K.

So what you are telling me is that three out of 5 of the private videos I have with this one particular model is safe from being purged because they have been purchased? Strange I never received Director's cuts for them AND I don't make my privates available to the public, even if the model does.

Created by: vsashlee

4/21/20 @ 7:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So what you are telling me is that three out of 5 of the private videos I have with this one particular model is safe from being purged because they have been purchased? Strange I never received Director's cuts for them AND I don't make my privates available to the public, even if the model does.

Yes, if you have earned any credits on the videos then those will be saved. Also, if you maintain a VIP membership then your recordings will be safe as well.
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/22/20 @ 12:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New Criteria: All un-shared videos recorded/directed before 04-10-2019 will be removed if they are not purchased with credits or if the person that directed the show is not VIP.

OK then, to further clarify things, if that's the case, then for any shows recorded BEFORE 4-10-2019, if I switch their status from "do not share" (which is currently the case for almost ALL of my shows EVER, because in most cases the MODEL requested that I do so, and therefore it became MY personal default unless they said otherwise) to "share", then they will no longer fall into that particular criteria, and therefore will NOT be purged, as you've clearly stated above, correct?... And for any shows recorded AFTER 4-10-2019, regardless of the "do not share" or "share" status, it must have been purchased AT SOME TIME by SOMEONE (not necessarily by ME) in order for it not to be purged? I guess I have a lot of statuses to consider changing or not as the case may be. And I'd be remiss if I did not say that changing rules in the middle of the game certainly does not inspire confidence in any company or organization. :twocents

4/22/20 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK then, to further clarify things, if that's the case, then for any shows recorded BEFORE 4-10-2019, if I switch their status from "do not share" (which is currently the case for almost ALL of my shows EVER, because in most cases the MODEL requested that I do so, and therefore it became MY personal default unless they said otherwise) to "share", then they will no longer fall into that particular criteria, and therefore will NOT be purged, as you've clearly stated above, correct?... And for any shows recorded AFTER 4-10-2019, regardless of the "do not share" or "share" status, it must have been purchased AT SOME TIME by SOMEONE (not necessarily by ME) in order for it not to be purged? I guess I have a lot of statuses to consider changing or not as the case may be. And I'd be remiss if I did not say that changing rules in the middle of the game certainly does not inspire confidence in any company or organization. :twocents

OK, even MORE looking for confirmation on the above situation, as I just went to test the system by changing one "do not share" show to "share", and it did NOT remove the red flag notice from it. Is there a delay to how long it takes before the system re-poles & re-assesses the status, hourly, daily, weekly, or what?... :helpme

4/22/20 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, double post, deleted the text myself as I can't delete the actual double post.

4/22/20 @ 1:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Dan_In_Florida,

The share status of the video does not change the eligibility of the video being purged. If the video is over a year old and has not been purchased or you are not a VIP then it is eligible for purge.

4/23/20 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Dan_In_Florida,

The share status of the video does not change the eligibility of the video being purged. If the video is over a year old and has not been purchased or you are not a VIP then it is eligible for purge.

Well, that's NOT how it reads, you're the ones who brought up if it's been shared or not as the first listed criteria, not me. Seems quite clear when you read it. I guess I have to decide what level of extortion, if any, I'm willing to submit to in order to keep things as more than just a memory. As not only a Member, but also a (not very successful) former Model (for about 2 months in 2010) and the spouse of a (moderately successful) Model (for about 2 years from 2008 - 2010) this place has always felt a bit like Family, but less & less so now with changes like this. And don't even get me started on how my wife never saw a single penny on any VOD sales of her old shows (some of which had over a thousand views, including one with over 2 thousand views that I directed, but which the system never tagged as directed by me) after she retired from the cams. I can only assume that her old studio just stole any of her cut, with or without your knowledge, as she was too busy with school & the citizenship process to go after them in another country, uffff... Sorry for venting, but it opens old wounds.

4/23/20 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there, I doubled checked and you are correct. Any un-shared VOD will be safe from this coming purge. I apologize for any confusion, as long as the VOD is shared it should be saved.
Created by: nystingray

4/23/20 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there, I doubled checked and you are correct. Any un-shared VOD will be safe from this coming purge. I apologize for any confusion, as long as the VOD is shared it should be saved.

Now I am even more confused. In the second sentence you say " Any un-shared VOD will be safe from this coming purge" then in the very next sentence you contradict yourself " long as the VOD is shared it should be saved."
So do I want to un-share or share?

4/24/20 @ 12:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My apologies, To clarify, any shared videos will be protected from this current purge. I apologies for any confusion caused
Created by: vsangelaa

4/24/20 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, Guys!
Let me clear some things up:
If your video was directed after 4-10-2019, then it is safe whether it is shared/unshared, if it's been purchased/not purchased, and if you are VIP/not VIP. It is safe. Period. Don't even worry about those right now.

For your videos that were directed before 4-10-2019:
If they are private, then share them and keep them shared or they will somehow get purged.
If you aren't VIP, then become VIP and remain VIP or they will somehow get purged.
If you don't want to save your full library but want to save a handful and don't want to maintain VIP, then buy the videos that are special to you and let the rest go with the purge.

These basic guidelines will help you save your files in the future too. When we make any other changes, we will announce again. But for now, focus on these three ways to save the files you love.
Free2Flirt4U
Created by: free2flirt4u

4/24/20 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, Guys!
If your video was directed after 4-10-2019, then it is safe whether it is shared/unshared, if it's been purchased/not purchased, and if you are VIP/not VIP. It is safe. Period. Don't even worry about those right now.

If they are private, then share them and keep them shared or they will somehow get purged.
If you aren't VIP, then become VIP and remain VIP or they will somehow get purged.
If you don't want to save your full library but want to save a handful and don't want to maintain VIP, then buy the videos that are special to you and let the rest go with the purge.

These basic guidelines will help you save your files in the future too. When we make any other changes, we will announce again. But for now, focus on these three ways to save the files you love.

What about Group Shows?
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

4/30/20 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was wondering, for the first 5 days of May, in conjunction with the Fiesta, there is an offer of buy 1 video / get 5 free. So if I was to buy one of my about to be purged videos, and used this offer to purchase 4 more of my about to be purged videos, would I be saving all 6 videos for life, or is there some type of loophole where the videos are not safe because I purchased them on a deal?

I would also like to know the answer to the question about Group Shows??
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

4/30/20 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi BeggarHater!

The purchased video in the promo will be saved from the purge. The free videos that come with the Fiesta de Mayo offer are 24 hour rentals, similar to a show pass, and do not count as a purchase.

Group shows are treated the same as any other VOD and will follow the same guidelines below:
Hi, Guys!

4/30/20 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the clarifications. A few days ago I went through all my old VODs and changed the ones I want to keep in the affected date range from "do not share" status to "share" status, as you advised, so they should be safe now. But they all still show the red purge notice text over them, and it would be much more reassuring if those warning notices would disappear prior to the rapidly approaching purge date, to calm our worries of it all vanishing in a puff of smoke, and a "oooops, sorry, too late to fix it now" apology afterwards. :helpme
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails