User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Models Now Notified When You Add Them to Favorites
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Models Now Notified When You Add Them to Favorites
Created by: nystingray

8/24/20 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

how do you all feel when the model says thanks " your name " for the favorite? yes or no? why?

I don't mind. It's nice that they acknowledge their appreciation.
Now if you are trying to be discreet and it bothers you that they call you out, well you just need to control the situation.
If you don't want the model to say your name in chat, don't favorite them, at least not in the open room. Do it when they are offline, in a private, on a break or from their bio page.

NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

8/30/20 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When favs are ranked in promos and in running, notify sb sent..... maybe more apt to credit, play, participate etc.
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

8/30/20 @ 1:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When favs are ranked in promos and in running, notify sb sent..... maybe more apt to credit, play, participate etc.

:offtopic
sybarjt
Created by: sybarjt

2/21/21 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I found a particular mention in the original post in this discussion interesting. It said there may be future notification to us when the women add us to their favorites list. I had not been aware that such a thing existed on their end. What other such features do they have regarding us?
While I’m at it: How can we get more information about a model’s rating and especially what actions on our part will help them move up the ladder? Obviously, ‘power boosts’ and adding to favorites help. But what else? I would appreciate if there was something similar to the listing of ‘earn points’ and ‘missions’ in the flirt rewards section of our accounts - perhaps not with the points for each factor. It seems fair since the models (and other chatters) see our standing displayed.
CremeFan
Created by: cremefan

5/24/21 @ 3:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not a good idea. On another site there was the same function and as soon as you logged in they all get alerts and message you. I had lots of girls tell me to not go in there room anymore because I hadcother favourites. Camgirls get jealous when they find out your in another room. Some days you just want to go to a specific host.
CremeFan
Created by: cremefan

5/24/21 @ 3:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not a good idea. On another site there was the same function and as soon as you logged in they all get alerts and message you. I had lots of girls tell me to not go in there room anymore because I hadcother favourites. Camgirls get jealous when they find out your in another room. Some days you just want to go to a specific host.
sybarjt
Created by: sybarjt

5/24/21 @ 3:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just noticed that the original post on this topic refers to direct messaging between performer and favorite. I always thought Direct Message function was a VIP only feature.
If this is available to other members, please explain how it differs from chat and the mail-style messages and when/why use it. Also, where would I find instructions?
Created by: vs_jamie

6/17/21 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just noticed that the original post on this topic refers to direct messaging between performer and favorite. I always thought Direct Message function was a VIP only feature.
If this is available to other members, please explain how it differs from chat and the mail-style messages and when/why use it. Also, where would I find instructions?

Direct Messaging is a separate window so like whispering with a model but in a separate window and only visible to you and the model. This can be done from the chatroom or the model's bio and when they are online or not. If you go to the FAQ page - https://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php - there is a section on Direct Messaging if you have any further questions as well.

Created by: andresz35

8/29/22 @ 1:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looking for a way to get a new model’s attention? Now, when you add them to your list of favorites, or sign up for email notifications while you’re in their chatroom, they will receive a private notification through the chat system. When a performer knows they’ve become one of your favs, it can create an opportunity for more intimate conversation.

This feature, long requested by models and customers, can help you start your new relationship out right by letting your new favorite model know you’re interested in something more!

This is only phase 1 of this project. For phase 2, available in a future update, the chat system will alert our members when models add you to their favorites so you know when you can exchange direct messages with them.

We will also add the option to have "Favorite" and "Notification" alerts announced in public chat, along with the ability for you control if these messages are kept public or made private should you prefer to remain anonymous.

SirRodneyEffing
Created by: sirrodneyeffing

11/25/22 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A bit late to this thread but having the hosts in your favs know when you've logged in to the site is a bad idea. Another site i used to be a member of (closed down now) had that function and everytime i logged in to spend time with one girl another would contact me. They can get quite angry when they know you are on the site but tipping or having a pvt with someone else so they ban you.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

11/26/22 @ 2:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A bit late to this thread but having the hosts in your favs know when you've logged in to the site is a bad idea. Another site i used to be a member of (closed down now) had that function and everytime i logged in to spend time with one girl another would contact me. They can get quite angry when they know you are on the site but tipping or having a pvt with someone else so they ban you.

That was not part of the announcement. Models here know you are online only when you are in their room.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails