User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Who Owns That Hot Group Chat Video?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Who Owns That Hot Group Chat Video?
Created by: vsbwelch

9/10/18 @ 2:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Until recently, no one owned the recorded video of a Group Chat. The videos entered our archive belonging to no one and available for all users to purchase.

Well, that's changed. Now, there’s never been a better time to tip big in group chat! The show's biggest spender will now be listed as the Director, and can earn credits on the video from sales.

That's not all! VIP Members who participated in the Group Chat will have the video added to your vault and can watch it for free!

What are you waiting for? Jump in chat when your favorite performer throws up that magical yellow banner and get your film career started!
Here are a few things to note:
• The Highest Spender is calculated from combined tips and pledges
• Highest Spender designation is available to VIP and non-VIP participants
• In the event of a tie, the Director's title goes to the user who pledged first
• Non-VIP users will still have to purchase the video to view it
• You don't have to purchase the video to earn the Director title
• If you cancel your VIP membership, the video will remain in your vault, but is no longer free to view
Created by: twixel

3/27/22 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What they fail to mention is none of this matters unless the model allows the recording.
Created by: sirlickslot69

3/27/22 @ 5:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What they fail to mention is none of this matters unless the model allows the recording.

Just curious, wouldn't VIP get video added to vault like any private whether model releases if for sale or not?? Just asking??

Created by: nystingray

3/27/22 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just curious, wouldn't VIP get video added to vault like any private whether model releases if for sale or not?? Just asking??

Group videos don't go into vaults, they can be found in your collection.
There's a chance you may only think the model is blocking the video but instead you're looking in the wrong place.

3/28/22 @ 9:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

True it will appear in your collection. There are multiple group shows that did not show in my collection and upon inquiry I was told it was because the model did not allow recording. When looking in history under purchases you can see that video was not recorded.

3/29/22 @ 2:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When looking in history under purchases you can see that video was not recorded.

Go look up a group show that you do have in your collections and you will see when you look in history under purchases ALL GROUP SHOWS show video was not recorded, even if they are.

3/29/22 @ 8:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Go look up a group show that you do have in your collections and you will see when you look in history under purchases ALL GROUP SHOWS show video was not recorded, even if they are.

I just shared what I was told when I inquired about missing group shows from my collection., some as recent as last week. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes there are errors and there is no guarantee that a show will be recorded or made available to guests.

3/29/22 @ 10:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just shared what I was told when I inquired about missing group shows from my collection., some as recent as last week. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes there are errors and there is no guarantee that a show will be recorded or made available to guests.

That is just their standard scripted line they send anytime someone questions a missing VOD. Truth is I've received 99% of all of my VODs.
There have been several occasions that did not initially receive but after a lot of run around they would find some errors in the processing of the videos and they would show up. Other times I have lost group shows I didn't direct to a purge, but that was after some time.
I can count on one hand the number of shows I ultimately did not receive due to errors, and zero that were blocked by the model while I was a VIP.
Non VIPs may not be able to access the group video, but they are available if you become a VIP, so you can't say they weren't recorded.
I've had some feature show and all fanclub shows blocked/ not recorded by that is all.
Created by: vsangelaa

3/29/22 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whoa. Seriously, StingRay? Ugh. I can't believe you never brought that to our attention so we could correct that oversight.
I'll make a task to get that adjusted.

3/29/22 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is just their standard scripted line they send anytime someone questions a missing VOD. Truth is I've received 99% of all of my VODs.
There have been several occasions that did not initially receive but after a lot of run around they would find some errors in the processing of the videos and they would show up. Other times I have lost group shows I didn't direct to a purge, but that was after some time.
I can count on one hand the number of shows I ultimately did not receive due to errors, and zero that were blocked by the model while I was a VIP.
Non VIPs may not be able to access the group video, but they are available if you become a VIP, so you can't say they weren't recorded.
I've had some feature show and all fanclub shows blocked/ not recorded by that is all.

It might be a standard script but that is what CS is dishing out. I have not had any other issues with shows except for the last few group shows. If CS does not want to do anything other than send me a standard script when I speak up then I guess I limit what shows I decide to attend.

3/29/22 @ 5:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whoa. Seriously, StingRay? Ugh. I can't believe you never brought that to our attention so we could correct that oversight.
I'll make a task to get that adjusted.

If I'm not mistaken, this change occurred during the first VOD purge a couple of years ago, and I thought I mentioned something at the time to CS, probably via email, but it was pretty much ignored / not a high priority at the time.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails