User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Female Performer Chat: The Wall of Shame
69sexy1
Created by: 69sexy1

3/27/09 @ 12:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Credits all goes to LickaU for creating this for us all both models and members. I think it deserved its own post called the wall of shame. I wanted to thank LickaU for putting his time into this list. Please update still, free time chat wasters was getting really long and everyone should see this.

Updated today and to bring forward to new page 26 MAR 2009

Grey Names

PlayboyScout/Roger/BookHerNow - promises $25.000 to pose in playboy and sends Virus to shut down model's computer
Blkman- He says hi and gives model 1 minute to answer or he runs lines of Spam for 10+ minutes . Best to say "Hi" and he goes to next room

HeartSurgeon - Always asks for Fist shows and promises $1000 for fist show

Member Names

Goldenman /TheBoss - Demands model is tied up and follow 10-60 minutes of commands . WORST offender so far
Now makes Members names with mumber added . Such a loser as reported again by models and members .
*** Now copying other members names [Used Thunderstick's name recently] ***

Easylover - beg for a performer to put on a outfit promising them long pvts then do a runner as soon as they see the outfit.
BODYSWAPPER - nutjob
Michael with a few numbers after his name / Graham something-disappears after outfit requested is on
GRAHAMPHUNK.....i know hem sinse i work here.Every time he say the same things--change then 34min. pvt
Coocoo...something . He uses same lie always .... I pray that you look bla bla bla
luvbignipples - which always begg for glass dildo and oil and promise many minutes in pvt
hottooo - he just keeps asking and asking and asking till it gets stresfull
Stomper44 - he asks you to take off your top and put on a denim miniskirt
Kidlup - complains your boring if you spend to much talking to your (referring to the models) regulars instead of showing him something sexy
Buldger- ask u a hand bra in free, then if u don't do it he say u are boring
"kryptonian"- also beg for changing and showing tits promising long pvt and run away...
Hookie is another who promises pvt for a flash and then leaves
fer12345 - went balistic using caps and demanding nude,audio , etc and left after outfit was on

King Kong - Comes in using baby talking and generally freaking her and when asked to stop he starts say she needs meds and things
jack13120 - asks if model wants to be school girl in 30 min show if the model says yes he asks for has skirt and leaves after model is dressed
wardell1212- want to see if u are shaved and promise 30 min pv if u show
MrCock76 - abusive irritating individual - "arrogant girls should not be allowed to work on this site"

specialo1233 - earned his place in the hall of fruitcakes with no manners
Kim_robinson - spammer uses Yahoo , Yahoo will suspend her account when reprted
Leo1 - asked for sending my photos then yelling in CAPS inappropriate
Sexmeup21 is begging to see all my toys
cjbarkle0912 - He begged for nips
bullet - ask for nips then started calling her old, fat, ugly etc
UrDreamBoy (whisper):many things and never a private
navyguy69er. Continuously asked models for nude stockings and clear heels
badbrad985 - showed up in multiple rooms begging for either handbra or "stay naked for awhile and I'll take you pvt and leaves
liplover - ask for outfit and leaves after changes
lollerskates - argues and asks for outfit and leaves
antoine100 - typing in ALL CAPS OF COURSE, and just asks dumb questions over and over again
crimsonghost - annoying type, talked in open that he doesnt have money for pvt but reqested some show in open for his fingering girlfriend

Owl- making them to loose their time with his silly questions[and possible sending virus to models at another site]
LILROB: ask you if u do anything in pvt, when you say "yes" he start to ask you about the show over and over again, but never go pvt
sexybabytoes - Persistently asks the models if they can lick the bottom of their feet and/or toesand then leaves without going private
F_B_I , BLACK_LATINO , all begging and promising fake privates
STickyCum - whispers for long times to ask for Pee and Poop shows . Contunues even when models warn him it is not allowed

Aggieman2007-begging to see tits,if you show he begg for more ..ass,feet,pussy etc etc...never stop begging
Kobayashi85 who is allways whispering and tells the he is strokin his cock,and he is fucking my pussy,he will cum very soon etc etc
mike613 / mike25 / mike1 etc - wastes many models time including Candie
blackman2 - wanna see feet in free,if model won't show he will call her stupid
Valdone - promises pvt to take off panties, then says he will buy credits and vanishes

jayjaycum4u- said he was going to go pvt if she did something and she did it and he left
Seafie -just asks and asks for freebies and never takes me private

Names can and will be removed by MODEL requests
Probation [2 models report time waster - 1 model [Camy Angel] reported as ok]
KC COP- he will ask over and over if the model has yahoo or another way to do a pvt. He is very annoying and will NEVER go pvt. Also I think his name is golfoman

Purgatory Posted 12 MAR, 12:46 AM Top | Post #139

Forum Veteran
Posts: 505 going to add a new one but one thats been seen around and he always trys to make friends with models .. but did you models really know what he gets up to ?

-onanism420-

grey user and his clan of some members like to record privates and stick them on outside sites.

-onanism420- is the person teachign most of these users how to do all these things and how to share them .. this is one guy not to trust and don't fall for his smart ways of tricking you into trusting him.

If you want proof of his activities I will be happy to mail you to show you hes not as nice as he plays..

Owl you are also part of his group this I know I'm going to start now naming and shaming all users part of his group doing this and will be in contact with the site to get your accounts removed..

So -onanism420- I think you should rethink your re-uploading this weekend.. yes you know what i'm talking about .. and start growing up mr I work for the FBI.. LOL copying other peoples hacks does not make you smart I know all your games and now time to show you up to the performers who have given you too much trust and you abuse it.

Okay names and user names involved in his little games

Dean19

Owl

and will be listing more of you here so think before you start recording the shows in private and sharing them with other users...

Regards

nabil

Update 14 March
Also anothe rperson to add part of the ring of Onan, Is a guy called Pedro [Grey name and can't go private].. has many names on site but one to watch for too ladies and gents that work here.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
69sexy1
Created by: 69sexy1

3/27/09 @ 1:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We all just want everyone to be nice to the models and not upset or mess around with them, they are lovely girls, all of them. Please respect these girls and show them love. These girls are awsome. I love you girls. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: lickau

3/27/09 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs created the topic .
I simply update and edit on occasion

I support the models . We are here to see them . Poor 2 bit losers who cheat them do not deserve to spend time with them :twocents

PeterK also updated 1 of Suggs topics and keeps it "condensed" in the VIP forum .

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Heather Adams
Created by: Heather Adams

3/27/09 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I personally am tired of a greyuser named "Kioo". He has a "scat" fetish that is disgusting, and he comes into my room calling me derogatory names--he gets off on this. Also, we all know and love the kid called "Cameron Perkins"--NOT. As sweet as he plays to be, he is a free chat timewaster and a spammer in his own right. Thanks for letting me air my grievances :thumbsup
Created by: suggs

3/27/09 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for letting me air my grievances :thumbsup

No problem whatsoever - this is what this thread was created for X

Cameron Knight
Created by: Cameron Knight

3/27/09 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

liplover - ask for outfit and leaves after changes
LILROB: ask you if u do anything in pvt, when you say "yes" he start to ask you about the show over and over again, but never go pvt
Aggieman2007-begging to see tits,if you show he begg for more ..ass,feet,pussy etc etc...never stop begging
jayjaycum4u- said he was going to go pvt if she did something and she did it and he left
KC COP- he will ask over and over if the model has yahoo or another way to do a pvt. He is very annoying and will NEVER go pvt. Also I think his name is golfoman

all these men have wasted my time that you have posted.
Also one that is not in here is Superdon.
I am preimere and these guys waste my time. I get superdon thrown out EVERYDAY. He is a white member, but likes to come in calling me a slut, dirty whore, nasty slut, "play with your pussy bitch" and just stuff like that.
:guitar
Josette Rose
Created by: Josette Rose

3/27/09 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

last night Goldenman wanted me to be tied up in free chat promiseing me double the time in private for what i did in free chat i had a feeling he wouldent though hes deff a wierd one.

thanks for posting names of the guys who do this. ^_^
Kimee
Created by: Kimee

3/28/09 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

#1 rule on flirt for myself when they say. Do this first in open then ill take you pvt. They are not going to take you pvt. Why would they ask to see something if they are just going to see it in pvt. This list is a bump. A could from the list have come in my room and I dont want to say wasted my time really they are taking away time from the real members I should be talking to.
crimsonghost
Created by: crimsonghost

3/28/09 @ 10:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

first of all I dont know what annoying type means. I never do have money, i eather spend it or I need to save up for stuff. I never asked for any of the models to show anything in public room. As for my fingering girlFriend, thats how she fucks herself. :offtopic
Sienna Stone
Created by: Sienna Stone

3/28/09 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yeah ive had most of these guys and i dont get why beg. if i dont do it the first time then its basically a done deal.
and i hate when vip change their names to my regualrs to mess with me.. its not cute. thank god i dont have anymore grey users i would of went insane

sienna :angel
Scarlett West
Created by: Scarlett West

3/28/09 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey... good list.. thank you so much for posting!! =)

The site really should take this in to consideration, and if not ban people entirely -- create a wall of shame and disallow those members to create alternative names. Should be taken more seriously -- sadly, I don't feel like everyone really cares. As if being treated like crap is part of the job, and we should suck it up and deal with it? :/

btw, I noticed King Kong on the list -- i've never seen a King Kong, but I have seen a "King Kong Dong" and if this is the same person -- he is not like that at all. Very nice guy in fact, .. so; again, if they are one in the same.. put up my vote for him being taken off this list... if there is also a "King Kong" that is running amok -- then ignore this ;)
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

3/28/09 @ 11:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey... good list.. thank you so much for posting!! =)
The site really should take this in to consideration, and if not ban people entirely -- create a wall of shame and disallow those members to create alternative names. Should be taken more seriously -- sadly, I don't feel like everyone really cares. As if being treated like crap is part of the job, and we should suck it up and deal with it? :/
btw, I noticed King Kong on the list -- i've never seen a King Kong, but I have seen a "King Kong Dong" and if this is the same person -- he is not like that at all. Very nice guy in fact, .. so; again, if they are one in the same.. put up my vote for him being taken off this list... if there is also a "King Kong" that is running amok -- then ignore this ;)

The one who is very annoying and rude with me is KingKong1982, but im not sure which KingKong they meant hehe
Alluria
Created by: Alluria

3/28/09 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To be honest, I've had no troubles with KingKong1982. :
He's even bought a show!
I've only chatted with him for a couple of nights, but he's always been a sweetheart in my room and sends me lots of friendly whispers and such.
Created by: calibaddboy

3/29/09 @ 5:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

#1 rule on flirt for myself when they say. Do this first in open then ill take you pvt. They are not going to take you pvt. Why would they ask to see something if they are just going to see it in pvt. This list is a bump. A could from the list have come in my room and I dont want to say wasted my time really they are taking away time from the real members I should be talking to.

I agree 100% with what you said. :thumbsup :angel
Kiana Rain
Created by: Kiana Rain

3/29/09 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Josette, I had an encounter with this Goldenman too. He promised me to bring in pvt for 1 hour but I have to pay attention first and do what he wants in public. He wanted me to tie up my hair, tie my both wrists and stand up for him to show the tied wrists at my back and put my hands on my head. What the heck! I told him, what is this a some kind of drill? sorry Sir, i'm not in a military training.. Then, he was disappeared, lol..

Thank you the posting though...
Victoria Hughes
Created by: Victoria Hughes

3/29/09 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new here and this post is great! I have had run in with some of them already!

NOW my question to you ladies, when they keep saying show your tits what do you say? I tell them no free pussy and tits in free chat and then usually the grays get pissed telling me yes you can even some of the whites. They keep telling me other girls are doing it to get them into private,
NOW I do not want to since I feel that if they want ME then they should pay for my shows BUT should I be showing my tits in free chat or not and what do you say to them? I am worried if I do not show them my tits, I will lose clients, any advice would be great!
Thank you
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

3/29/09 @ 8:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just ignore begging and show your tits once in a while but do it only when you want. it's not bad to thrown them a bone, but do it when you decide. also it's a good time to mention that they can see EVERYTHING if they sign up. I have a quick message that i use to remind greys that they get 120 free credits for signing up, i use it when there is a lot of begging and it tends to separate the obnoxious teenagers from the guys that may become members now that they know how the site works.

of course there is always a guy that starts asking you to do things after you just did them, i guess to appear like he's ordered you to do it, kinda weird.
Kimee
Created by: Kimee

3/30/09 @ 11:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just ignore begging and show your tits once in a while but do it only when you want. it's not bad to thrown them a bone, but do it when you decide. also it's a good time to mention that they can see EVERYTHING if they sign up. I have a quick message that i use to remind greys that they get 120 free credits for signing up, i use it when there is a lot of begging and it tends to separate the obnoxious teenagers from the guys that may become members now that they know how the site works.
of course there is always a guy that starts asking you to do things after you just did them, i guess to appear like he's ordered you to do it, kinda weird.

Totally true, show at your own time when you feel like it. When someone begs dont show.
Created by: suggs

3/30/09 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new here and this post is great! I have had run in with some of them already!
NOW my question to you ladies, when they keep saying show your tits what do you say? I tell them no free pussy and tits in free chat and then usually the grays get pissed telling me yes you can even some of the whites. They keep telling me other girls are doing it to get them into private,
NOW I do not want to since I feel that if they want ME then they should pay for my shows BUT should I be showing my tits in free chat or not and what do you say to them? I am worried if I do not show them my tits, I will lose clients, any advice would be great!
Thank you

First of all Welcome to the site ( takes your hand and kises it softly )

With regard to the question you have posted -- Kimmee has given the best answer, Remember that in your room the person with the most power to decide what happens is the model noone else, So IF you choose to ofer a small viewing of our breasts dont do it because they ask but because you want to give an example of what awaits in pvt.

And when they come in saying " 'ModelX' is showing 'Body part Y' why dont you" Just use the reply "well if she is and your in my room doenst that say something for me?" or something
Victoria Hughes
Created by: Victoria Hughes

3/30/09 @ 5:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you all so much!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails