User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

NEW SET OF EYES AND IDEAS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: NEW SET OF EYES AND IDEAS
34sam34
Created by: 34sam34

7/21/09 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have only been on this site for around a month. I have to say I am really impressed! The models here are so addictive! This couldnt have happened without the site! Thanks I have a couple of ideas to throw out though. How bout a contest for the models vod's? You could have a weekly contest for whichever model gets the most hits that week! Also, I spoke with a model about this and she pushed it a lil further by saying it would be nice for the customer who took the model pvt for that vod to receive something as well. I think this is a great idea to promote the site! pro model / pro customer / pro site!!! Another idea would be to have some sort of account set-up where the customers could show their appreciation the their favorite models by buying them some toys, playthings, flowers, etc. You could have your own store through the site! just some ideas

Thanks,
Sam
Jade Hope
Created by: Jade Hope

7/21/09 @ 1:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And this is why i lub ya!! Fantouboulous idea!
kisses
jade :hitit
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

7/21/09 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Correct me if im wrong, but this "VOD" contest you talk about was already done here. I believe it was last year.
gdiddy
Created by: gdiddy

7/21/09 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey 34sam! great ideas man, find the thread entitled JUST A THOUGHT where something similar to this is already in the works.. but adding this idea would be a fantastic addition!
Robyn Ross
Created by: Robyn Ross

7/21/09 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Correct me if im wrong, but this "VOD" contest you talk about was already done here. I believe it was last year.

Well he did say he'd only been on for a month. :)
gdiddy
Created by: gdiddy

7/21/09 @ 3:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

nor would it be a bad idea to have another one..
Jade Hope

7/21/09 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic Sam your hot :offtopic
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

7/21/09 @ 3:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

nor would it be a bad idea to have another one..

Which is true, not such a bad idea at all to have this contest again. :thumbsup
Loona
Created by: Loona

7/21/09 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mmmmmm flowerrrrs....

Great ideas :thumbsup
Shelli Foxx
Created by: Shelli Foxx

7/21/09 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have only been on this site for around a month. I have to say I am really impressed! The models here are so addictive! This couldnt have happened without the site! Thanks I have a couple of ideas to throw out though. How bout a contest for the models vod's? You could have a weekly contest for whichever model gets the most hits that week! Also, I spoke with a model about this and she pushed it a lil further by saying it would be nice for the customer who took the model pvt for that vod to receive something as well. I think this is a great idea to promote the site! pro model / pro customer / pro site!!! Another idea would be to have some sort of account set-up where the customers could show their appreciation the their favorite models by buying them some toys, playthings, flowers, etc. You could have your own store through the site! just some ideas
Thanks,
Sam

Those are great ideas Sam. I especially like the idea of having a store....I get so many requests for toys and other items that I don't have yet :winkwink

Hugs,
Shelli :thumbsup
Pammie Girl
Created by: Pammie Girl

7/21/09 @ 3:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Sam! I know you love my crazy eyes and my crazy squirt! Your r da man with a masta plan...fuuukkkeeerrrr! You want something from me...take me private for some boobie art or pussy art. I will paint it up with your colors of choice, press some photo paper on my tits or twat, and scan and email them to you when they dry. You can use it as a screen saver, destop image or print and frame for your desk at work or home. Nobody but you will know what it is....I have some art vids if you wanna see what I mean. I did one the other day for Styles55... It is fun, hot and playful...I will show you my examples. It is a nice way to give back to my boys!
xoxo
yer fucker pammie :angel

p.s. girls....let me know if you wanna know more. It is fun and I will offer up the idea to you....xoxo
Kate Fox
Created by: Kate Fox

7/21/09 @ 4:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

boobie art or pussy art. I will paint it up with your colors of choice, press some photo paper on my tits or twat, and scan and email them to you when they dry. .

p.s. girls....let me know if you wanna know more. It is fun and I will offer up the idea to you....xoxo

I wanna know! Maybe post in Performers Forum for us curious gals?
Kate Fox
Created by: Kate Fox

7/21/09 @ 4:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well he did say he'd only been on for a month. :)

Yes, correct me if Im wrong, but I do believe he said he was here only a month- and titled hi spost New Set of Eyes and Ideas.
:winkwink
Jade Hope

7/21/09 @ 4:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Sam! I know you love my crazy eyes and my crazy squirt! Your r da man with a masta plan...fuuukkkeeerrrr! You want something from me...take me private for some boobie art or pussy art. I will paint it up with your colors of choice, press some photo paper on my tits or twat, and scan and email them to you when they dry. You can use it as a screen saver, destop image or print and frame for your desk at work or home. Nobody but you will know what it is....I have some art vids if you wanna see what I mean. I did one the other day for Styles55... It is fun, hot and playful...I will show you my examples. It is a nice way to give back to my boys!
xoxo
yer fucker pammie :angel

That is a awesome idea!! and make sure sam sends you one in return. did he tell you he is into creating atristic things? :winkwink
jade
Athena
Created by: Athena

7/21/09 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wow these ideas are awesome :) :bowdown
34sam34
Created by: 34sam34

7/21/09 @ 5:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

shut up! JADE
Jade Hope

7/21/09 @ 9:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

shut up! JADE

i was just saying

:angel
are u feeling guilty or something :winkwink
you know i love ya!
jade
Created by: lickau

7/22/09 @ 7:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

good ideal :thumbsup
It lets VS know you and others love VODs

I wonder what video Sam will pick pick :orglaugh
Kimee
Created by: Kimee

7/22/09 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

awsome post luv :thumbsup
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

7/26/09 @ 4:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There was a similar post somewhere in VIP before. I don't think VS ever responded to it. If they did respond I will copy the answer here, if not, I will bump it up so they can see it along with this one. VS Nubia and Brad have been more active in forums lately and have been doing a great job on taking suggestions and giving us answers. :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails