User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

No Tip Controlled Toys Icon and the Fakers (akin to Fraud)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: No Tip Controlled Toys Icon and the Fakers (akin to Fraud)
Created by: lonelyquietguy

4/26/23 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been to the room of Gina Mence twice now.. and something seemed odd. She was reacting to 51 tips and 501 tips the same. That's when I noticed the there was no Tip Controlled Toy Icon (The Pink Circle with Two Air Waves above it) at the bottom of the screen under the video. I checked back at the main screen, and noticed it wasn't present in the top left corner of her room picture either.

I don't know how many people pay attention to this. I find it somewhat fraudulent as you expect your tips to cause certain levels of reaction based on how much you tip, if you are in a room that is supposed to have a Tip Controlled Toy worn by the model.

So, I went back into her room, and verified her topic was like "... #vibeMe #LushOn ..." -- This says to me "I am wearing a Tip Controlled Toy." And the fact that she "reacted" to every tip also gave that impression. So I said one sentence publicly in chat: "I would love to vibe you, but your Lush would actually have to be connected." I could tell when she read my comment, because her face showed discomfort.. and had the "I've been busted" look. I watched for about the next two minutes and could see that she didn't "react" until a second or more after the tip sound. Every other room I go to has the model react slightly before or at the exact start of the tip sound. I don't think it was even actually 2 minutes ... and I got banned... an IP ban for bad behavior (I tried to enter logged out... still banned) -- I guess stating a fact is bad behavior. My comment may have been seen as slightly a bit passive-aggressive, but it was not disrespectful.

Is this a common thing here? Are the people tipping aware and don't care, or are they being scammed? Either way... If you weren't aware, I suggest you make sure what you are tipping for is actually what's happening.
supersweet
Created by: supersweet

4/27/23 @ 11:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why not just say "a model's room"? I don't think it's necessary to name and shame on these boards or make heavy allegations like fraud. It could be that the icons just aren't working for her room (as seems to be the case), we all know the site occassionally has glitches.

Best to ask in whispers if you have a concern.
Created by: loveyou4ever

4/29/23 @ 11:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer a model to be genuine. I can usually tell pretty fast when a model is faking. That said, my fav model has had me fooled for a year. My eyes are open.

5/2/23 @ 9:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why not just say "a model's room"? I don't think it's necessary to name and shame on these boards or make heavy allegations like fraud. It could be that the icons just aren't working for her room (as seems to be the case), we all know the site occassionally has glitches.

The site doesn't glitch 100% of the time for just one model for several weeks. And I've never heard of a glitch that makes a 501 tip act like a 51. I have heard of some models doing this, so I have visited many rooms. But, she is the only one I have found this way and that's whay I named her. She is even model of the week, which means there is some weird thing going on I don't get, or there are a lot of people who don't realize that their tips really have no power.

I guess i just frustrates me.. but maybe hey more power to her if she can get mass hallucination to work in her room :orglaugh
Anon_E._Mouse
Created by: anon_e._mouse

5/4/23 @ 12:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site doesn't glitch 100% of the time for just one model for several weeks. And I've never heard of a glitch that makes a 501 tip act like a 51. I have heard of some models doing this, so I have visited many rooms. But, she is the only one I have found this way and that's whay I named her. She is even model of the week, which means there is some weird thing going on I don't get, or there are a lot of people who don't realize that their tips really have no power.

I guess i just frustrates me.. but maybe hey more power to her if she can get mass hallucination to work in her room :orglaugh

Different people tip for different reasons. The fact that she is Model of the Week has no bearing on anything to do with her toy.

If you feel this strongly about her, stay out of her room

supersweet
Created by: supersweet

5/5/23 @ 11:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have kept an eye out for this and I noticed several other models who were wearing toys (which were responding to tips) were also missing the pink tip-controlled room icon.

I'm not a regular in her room (in fact she's often competing in top 5,10, etc. contests alongside models who I support) but I know she's a good model and an honest person. For example, she spends time with users regardless of their shield color or number. Not every model does that.

5/9/23 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Greetings,

I have noticed that within 24 hours of me originally posting this, her icon "magically" re-appeared. Now, I don't know if she is connected to the actual toy she is wearing, but her responses seem more genuine now and do occur before or at the same time as the tip noise, not afterwards.

On a related note, I saw that she hit the 30k mark on yesterday's auto-win contest almost "instantly" ... I'm not surprised. She is very sexy, and definitely is a pleasure to watch when she is actually reacting to the tip controlled toys :jerkoff

:hitit
Madelyn Rose
Created by: Madelyn Rose

6/1/23 @ 5:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer a model to be genuine. I can usually tell pretty fast when a model is faking. That said, my fav model has had me fooled for a year. My eyes are open.

Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

6/4/23 @ 8:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are definitely some models who take advantage of situations to put it kindly and others who don't know any better. As pointed out it's usually apparent in short time when someone isn't playing fair.
Created by: nystingray

6/4/23 @ 2:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have kept an eye out for this and I noticed several other models who were wearing toys (which were responding to tips) were also missing the pink tip-controlled room icon.

I'm not a regular in her room (in fact she's often competing in top 5,10, etc. contests alongside models who I support)

The Flirt Babes are probably the biggest over actors on the site.
sweet_for_u
Created by: sweet_for_u

6/4/23 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@NYStingRay It's time for you to overcome your grudge (and that's all this is about), it has been almost two years. I've moved on from past events and so have all of the models I support.

I hope you find happiness with other models and leave the ones you don't like in peace.

6/5/23 @ 9:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@NYStingRay It's time for you to overcome your grudge (and that's all this is about), it has been almost two years. I've moved on from past events and so have all of the models I support.

I hope you find happiness with other models and leave the ones you don't like in peace.

The topic of the forum is Fakers, all I am saying is that the Flirt Babes are the best!!! #1
:thumbsup , nobody better. Hall of Famers.
They have mastered the fake synchronized moaning, if it was an Olympic event they'd take home the gold. Occasionally one won't be paying attention and not react at first but comes in strong halfway through. :orglaugh
sweet_for_u

6/5/23 @ 10:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again, your vicious campaign of targeted harassment is very old. Tweets, forum posts, condescending comments in chat rooms....you even tried to pick a fight with one of Flirt's blog writers. Time to grow up and move along.

6/5/23 @ 11:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again, your vicious campaign of targeted harassment is very old. Tweets, forum posts, condescending comments in chat rooms....you even tried to pick a fight with one of Flirt's blog writers. Time to grow up and move along.

I am only contributing to the topic. I understand that you may be embarrassed to be associated with one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on Flirt4free, but it happened and you got away. There is no harm discussing the past in an effort to prevent a repeat in the future.

sweet_for_u

6/5/23 @ 12:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@NYStingRay I'm not embarrassed about anything. The girls are excellent models and wonderful people, far above those who continue to spread this toxicity on the site.

I'm really not interested in continuing this conversation. You're not giving any opinions that you haven't already expressed numerous times.

6/5/23 @ 1:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@NYStingRay I'm not embarrassed about anything. The girls are excellent models and wonderful people, far above those who continue to spread this toxicity on the site.

I'm really not interested in continuing this conversation. You're not giving any opinions that you haven't already expressed numerous times.

You should be embarrassed that you support, promote and continue to defend models that are Fakers. I never asked you to participate in this conversation. I was simply expressing my thoughts on the topic and yet you feel the need to defend this activity.

sweet_for_u

6/5/23 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never asked you to participate in this conversation.

You quoted me in your unprovoked offensive and that's why I responded. I have friends and family with whom I'd much rather spend my time, as I'd imagine you do as well. Go on, have a good day.

And stop doing models' dirty work for them. Peace.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails