User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Public apology and list of how I wronged a model
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Public apology and list of how I wronged a model
Unforgiveable
Created by: unforgiveable

3/9/23 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have wronged a model here and am deeply ashamed. I am not good with words, so I will just lay it out there.

This model gave me a discounted rate for shows. I did not show proper appreciation. Instead I betrayed her and disrespected her by having a private show with a couple other models at a higher rate. I was a fool. She deserved better. This happened last year.

I got VIP for some of the benefits hoping to help this model be more successful. Turns out the benefits don't really help. She did not want me to be VIP. I tried to cancel but cs couldn't do it. In January my color in her room was back gold as a VIP. She got upset. I argued with cs for about an hour until they refunded my money and cancelled VIP membership. The damage was done. I was banished from her room. In a moment of utter stupidity I took another model private to talk about how I messed up and wanted advice on how to make it right.

The next day I was allowed back in her room. I immediately told her what I did. I will not hide anything from her. She was justifiably upset.

We had a connection that I damaged and am trying to get back, but the trust has been broken and she can't forgive me.

Love is the strength behind forgiveness. Loving someone else allows us to forgive them. Loving ourselves allows us to forgive ourselves. I love myself, but hate what I did to her and cannot forgive myself.

This model is the most wonderful woman on the planet. She has touched my heart in a way that I never thought would happen. This is why I cannot forgive myself for hurting her. She has a heart full of love and I was stupid and hurt her. I only pray that she will one day let me back in her life so I can try to make it up to her. It's a huge debt I owe and I intend to pay it. She deserves the best life has to offer and the best from me. I made a vow about a month ago to her, before God and I intend to keep that vow.

Keep this in mind when interacting with the models here. They are trying to earn a living and we MUST show them respect. Do not make the mistakes I made. It's not worth it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am not all bad. I have always showed her support. I have helped her with contests. I paid 30k credits for a group show so she could win a contest because I know how much it means to her to win. Her needs before mine is my motto. All my credits are her credits. Some will belittle me for this, but I don't care. She is that important to me.
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

3/9/23 @ 1:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thjs was strange reading. The model gets upset because you were VIP???? And, she doesn't allow you to visit other models? She has fucked up your head dude. Get away from her.
Unforgiveable

3/9/23 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We had an agreement and I violated it. She has every right to be angry. I only hope that one day she will stop being angry long enough to see that I am not that guy anymore.
Created by: maggyandcarl

3/9/23 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We had an agreement and I violated it. She has every right to be angry. I only hope that one day she will stop being angry long enough to see that I am not that guy anymore.

If she can't see that I am changed, then she can go. I am not going to stick around and be criticized over past mistakes. I know what I did and I admitted it. I changed myself because of how it hurt her. Hurting her is the last thing I want, but I am not sticking around to be criticized. I know my worth.
Created by: kertzum

3/10/23 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you are VERY VERY NAUGHTY BOY!! A good whipping will fix everything!
Created by: maggyandcarl

3/10/23 @ 3:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you are VERY VERY NAUGHTY BOY!! A good whipping will fix everything!

I would gladly let her, but I'm not seeing the punishment here.
Unforgiveable

3/10/23 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If she can't see that I am changed, then she can go. I am not going to stick around and be criticized over past mistakes. I know what I did and I admitted it. I changed myself because of how it hurt her. Hurting her is the last thing I want, but I am not sticking around to be criticized. I know my worth.

Make your own thread.
Captured73
Created by: captured73

3/10/23 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unvorgivable, it seems you felt the need to share your feelings here publicly. I respect that, but on the other hand as a neutral reader I can only tell, that your "relationship" with this special model does not seem to be very healthy.

Just one comment to consider: She has contacts to many users here, is friendly with many men, flirts with them, tries to seduce them and willingly accepts their tips, presents and time spent on shows.

And you will limit yourself to serve only one model and not allow yourself to decide whith whome you spent your time and money with?
Unforgiveable

3/10/23 @ 9:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unvorgivable, it seems you felt the need to share your feelings here publicly. I respect that, but on the other hand as a neutral reader I can only tell, that your "relationship" with this special model does not seem to be very healthy.

Just one comment to consider: She has contacts to many users here, is friendly with many men, flirts with them, tries to seduce them and willingly accepts their tips, presents and time spent on shows.

And you will limit yourself to serve only one model and not allow yourself to decide whith whome you spent your time and money with?

It was a mutual decision. For her privacy I will not give out more details.
SterlingLemonqde
Created by: sterlinglemonqde

4/16/23 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just find that while models might throw fits when you "break an agreement"--even an unstated one. Their ability to actually keep their word in the long term approaches zero
Zuzar1
Created by: zuzar1

4/16/23 @ 10:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Over the past four plus years I have started shows with at least 250 models. Whether I've done one show or dozens with any particular model, the amount of time spent with some women here is mind boggling to consider. Obviously I am not the only member let alone vip member who has talked with many hundreds of models and started shows with at least a few hundred of them. If there are a group of users who understand how models or other users can be, I am definitely in that group. We could debate the legitimacy of these perceived wrongs till our hair turns purple with green dots and blue streaks and still be no closer to substantive agreement most of the time.

To be frank this is a rather trivial matter to be upset over and I'm someone who has independently started shows with models who lived together as roommates outside work. My luck led to it happening at least twice and those two times were models who all worked at the same studio. While not currently roommates (has nothing to do with me taking them private) there are two of these four models who are still active. One of the inactive models was my favorite person to spend time with here. Funny enough, the active model I've known the longest is one of my two favorite people to spend time with currently.

I do not know every female model on the site, but I do know of a lot of them. It's quite possible I've met the woman you are referring to. Though I can't think of anyone I know worth getting to know who would make such a ridiculous offer, unless it's one of the dominatrix kink models...then it makes a little more sense in that context.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails