User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

ilove you girls
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: ilove you girls
Jereck Wilde
Created by: Jereck Wilde

12/3/11 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel ilove you girls
and i want you
you atre the best , thanks and kiss me all my body , i love you want your lips bb
Created by: ophelias_rue

12/4/11 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*emails Jack the pile of left over Halloween wax lips*
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

12/4/11 @ 9:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jack, if you want to hit on the models please use the model forums, and quit polluting this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

12/4/11 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jack, if you want to hit on the models please use the model forums, and quit polluting this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.

Grump..... who made you king of the Forums ?

He is entitled to post here if he wishes, just like the rest of us

Regards

Bally

12/4/11 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Regards

Bally

Bally dear.. ummmm.. wouldn't that hold as true for (grump) as for you and the model OP? I myself no longer mind the male models posting here; i usually find their constructions amusing and have found some to be quite witty and fun. *shrug* but that's me right?
ballycallan

12/4/11 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bally dear.. ummmm.. wouldn't that hold as true for (grump) as for you and the model OP? I myself no longer mind the male models posting here; i usually find their constructions amusing and have found some to be quite witty and fun. *shrug* but that's me right?

Indeed sweet-one, we are all equal in the forums, however telling a model he is POLLUTING the forum because he made one post .... well I think thats not nice..... and I , Like you , tend to be on the Models side :))

Kindest Regards
Bally
grumpnose

12/4/11 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you would have bothered to look around my problem is 1. those who use the forum to pick up girls as in look how great i am female models come to me and 2. those who promote their room on this forum when it is meant to promote female models...at least that's what i think FEMALE PERFORMER CHAT means. I don't pan every one, if they are they are not involved in any of the above behaviors i let it be, if you can find me on the what song are you listening to thread i'd be amazed. Perhaps in the future i will use the term misusing so as not to offend your sensibilities.
I feel better now...hehe

12/4/11 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*giggles*
craxy
Created by: craxy

12/4/11 @ 6:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Regards

Bally

Apparently, manginas like GN just like to show off to appease the female models while bashing male models.
craxy

12/4/11 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Welcome to F4F Mr. Wilde. Keep ya head up and enjoy!

12/4/11 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol @ the right location field for some
craxy

12/4/11 @ 8:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Proud of that location. Anyways, don't talk to craxy.
Selkie
Created by: Selkie

12/4/11 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel ilove you girls
and i want you
you atre the best , thanks and kiss me all my body , i love you want your lips bb

Be careful what you ask for...
If I kissed you all over,
you might not enjoy the lacerations
LOL
JK
Thanks for showing some love

12/4/11 @ 9:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*hmmmmm* bruises, butterfly bites, lacerations, (YUM)
grumpnose

12/5/11 @ 8:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Apparently, manginas like GN just like to show off to appease the female models while bashing male models.
::quote_end:

What's a mangina, I am not familiar with the term. Posting on the forums is a way to show off, wow I never knew. I've already explained why I object to the posts, and those posts that don't meet that criteria (for instance the thank the veteran post) I make no negative comment. Please craxy in the future stick to what I said your mind reading ski'lls need work.

12/5/11 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Proud of that location. Anyways, don't talk to craxy.

blow my clit little b0y .. and go back to deviant art with all the other silly twats

*adds another name to the Amanda Airlines Frequent Flyer membership group*
craxy

12/6/11 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's a mangina, I am not familiar with the term. Posting on the forums is a way to show off, wow I never knew. I've already explained why I object to the posts, and those posts that don't meet that criteria (for instance the thank the veteran post) I make no negative comment. Please craxy in the future stick to what I said your mind reading ski'lls need work.

The term is used to describe the bad blue that's routinely red towards the good/new blue, just to appease the enemy pink.

So there's no need to be hostile to male models for just posting in the female section.

Btw, the colors are designated codes I use to describe certain aspects on things. So on here, I use colors as alternatives over the actual meanings.
grumpnose

12/6/11 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The term is used to describe the bad blue that's routinely red towards the good/new blue, just to appease the enemy pink.

So there's no need to be hostile to male models for just posting in the female section.

Btw, the colors are designated codes I use to describe certain aspects on things. So on here, I use colors as alternatives over the actual meanings.

So you post 1 sentence to say what you think and the rest is code? I am merely trying to make sure the male models are reaching their audience, it makes no sense to advertise yourself where there is no market. If they want a date, there are dating sites again no need to post here. Now I need to find my Captain kalidescope decoder ring so I can understand the rest of your post.

Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

12/7/11 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys/Girls,

I think you are all making a fuss over nothing, let the male and female models post where they like, it does not matter...

I also think it is nice to see posts from each side on each section, there is nothing wrong with it, but models should use it with a bit of common sense and not rub the customers up the wrong way when doing so.

I'm a long time site user and forum user and have always said it would be nice to see comments from either section. I post on all the sections when there is a need to and it does not say anything about me apart from I enjoy the comments from the males section and the females section.

Also people that seem to think the males section is only meant to attract males are very wrong and same applies to the female sections. I don't understand these comments at the performers from other section of the forums, because they posted in the opposite sexs forums. Let it go really and if there are comments that are clearly not right, click the report abuse button and state why, the site will then decide what to do with them (reminder it is their site and we are guests here that are invited to join).

Enjoy the holiday spirit people and enjoy each others company in a nice manner.

Regards

Nabil
ballycallan

12/7/11 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys/Girls,

I think you are all making a fuss over nothing, let the male and female models post where they like, it does not matter...

I also think it is nice to see posts from each side on each section, there is nothing wrong with it, but models should use it with a bit of common sense and not rub the customers up the wrong way when doing so.

I'm a long time site user and forum user and have always said it would be nice to see comments from either section. I post on all the sections when there is a need to and it does not say anything about me apart from I enjoy the comments from the males section and the females section.

Also people that seem to think the males section is only meant to attract males are very wrong and same applies to the female sections. I don't understand these comments at the performers from other section of the forums, because they posted in the opposite sexs forums. Let it go really and if there are comments that are clearly not right, click the report abuse button and state why, the site will then decide what to do with them (reminder it is their site and we are guests here that are invited to join).

Enjoy the holiday spirit people and enjoy each others company in a nice manner.

Regards

Nabil

Agreed 100% Nabil.

Regards

Bally
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails