User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

May Flirt of the Month
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: May Flirt of the Month
VIP Brad
Created by: VIP Brad

6/12/06 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm pleased to announce that Shaylla was voted the Flirt of the Month for May 2006. We are working to schedule her feature show now.

I will let you know when her show is scheduled and when we have her pics and video for the site.

Thanks!

VIP Brad
wolfy4u
Created by: wolfy4u

6/12/06 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you Brad, for making this anouncement. Now we all know who it was and can anticipate the feature show. :thumbsup
aaronm26
Created by: aaronm26

6/13/06 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet, but Shaylla won in January-so, how is she able to win again in May? Sorry if I am missing something.
SlimEDuck
Created by: slimeduck

6/13/06 @ 12:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes i thought that too, is this voting system working ? or are the rules now changing. just my 2c's
Created by: suggs

6/13/06 @ 12:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just a suggestion - but once a model wins fotm for a certain year - the vote for them option should be altered to block them being voted for again in the same year.

JERKIN2B
Created by: jerkin2b

6/13/06 @ 2:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just a suggestion - but once a model wins fotm for a certain year - the vote for them option should be altered to block them being voted for again in the same year.

i totally disagree. if a girl is worthy of winning FOTM every month she should be able to. it just means that the other girls will have to bring up their games in order to win. which is a win win for us the customer. i've never seen this girl who won, but good for her winning twice in 5 months.
pulse
Created by: pulse

6/13/06 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i totally disagree. if a girl is worthy of winning FOTM every month she should be able to. it just means that the other girls will have to bring up their games in order to win. which is a win win for us the customer. i've never seen this girl who won, but good for her winning twice in 5 months.
i agree with you

SlimEDuck
Created by: slimeduck

6/13/06 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

but arent rules rules? as in not to be broken. i belive this sets a bad example with this whole site if one rule is broken this leaves room for other rules to be broken, whats next? just IMO
douglas28
Created by: douglas28

6/13/06 @ 7:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rules were made to be broken... :drinkup
RuzovyParek
Created by: ruzovyparek

6/13/06 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well the rules have certainly changed.

Last year models who had won fotm in the previous year were not eligible for the foty contest.

This appears to have changed towards the end of the year when Tatiana won for the second time. At that point other previous winners started "trying" for the title again and we had Alyssah and Aaliyah winning again early this year.

But having one model win the fotm title twice in the same year seems a bit strange as winning fotm is a precursor to entry into the foty contest and as this model has already won, she is already eligible.

As with so many things on f4f, these observations are based on heresay and second hand information as the rules for everything don't appear to be available to the customer and vs seem to change them as they go along ...

But back to the fotm contest, isn't it just the "beggar of the month" award for models? All they do is show some tits, ass and sometimes pussy and beg for votes and next thing you know, they are fotm ....

There are certainly some current models who have won the fotm title previously who would have no chance whatsoever of winning it based on day to day performances now.
Smilesalot
Created by: smilesalot

6/13/06 @ 11:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I disagree with the last few posts... I think it's best to "lock out" those girls who won in the past 6, 8 months or year from votes for the current months' fotm contest. It's nothing to do with fairness, I'm sure Shayla and Aaliyah work hard to win their title, but it's a question of marketing. Flirt4Free should be showing that they have a number of high tier models to chose from, not 5-6 seductive performers who everyone flocks to. This site should promote as many models as possible and the models should take it from there. And with the FOTM contest comes the Special Feature and maybe a photo shoot.. so I disagree. If you won the FOTM contest, you should wait till next year to be eligible for it again. Maybe if Aaliyah or Tatiana win once and win again there can be a small monetary reward, but the photo shoot and/or special feature should go to a new girl. It just makes more sense to showcase as many models as possible.
Created by: suggs

6/14/06 @ 9:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With regards to Aaliyah winning FOTM twice - the first time she won was March '04 and she went on to be runner up in the 1st FOTY contest to Alyssah

if you notice ithas actually been 2 years between FOTM wins for Aaliyah and about 16 months between wins for Alyssah proving that if the rule regarding them not being eligible to win in the 2nd FOTY contest wasnt broken - if it existed.

We are now in the 3rd year of the contest so I for 1 have no problems on either of the 2 models mentioned winning FOTM this year.

RuzovyParek
Created by: ruzovyparek

6/14/06 @ 6:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone has a problem with Alyssah and Aaliyah winning a flirt of the month title this year. The discussion relates to Shaylla winning a flirt of the month title twice in the same year ... Jan and May 2006
Slite
Created by: slite

6/15/06 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone has a problem with Alyssah and Aaliyah winning a flirt of the month title this year. The discussion relates to Shaylla winning a flirt of the month title twice in the same year ... Jan and May 2006

I have to agree. I also believe that the rules should be written down and posted.

If models are able to win twice in one year, then that restricts the options for the FOTY competition. As someone says, this contest should be there to demonstrate a wide range of quality models, not just one or two. I'm fairly sure that, if they had known and wanted, Alyssah and Aaliyah could win pretty much every remaining month.
neutrino
Created by: neutrino

6/15/06 @ 7:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When did the rules change? The last time I saw some rules about FOTM (probably when it started), the rules were that if a model won 1 month they couldn't win again that year. Under that system we end up with 12 models competing for FOTY.

If there is no restriction on how many FOTM wins a model can have in a year, we could end up with a situation where 1 model wins every month and is guaranteed FOTY.
assfuck
Created by: assfuck

6/16/06 @ 7:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When did the rules change? The last time I saw some rules about FOTM (probably when it started), the rules were that if a model won 1 month they couldn't win again that year. Under that system we end up with 12 models competing for FOTY.
If there is no restriction on how many FOTM wins a model can have in a year, we could end up with a situation where 1 model wins every month and is guaranteed FOTY.

ditto; im in full agreement.
VIP Brad
Created by: VIP Brad

6/25/06 @ 10:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This year has been a blur; I honestly didn't even notice that she had won earlier this year. Had I noticed I likely would have just given Shaylla a bonus and given the FOTM title to the next runner-up. A little too late for that now.

In any event, Shaylla's feature show this Wednesday should be worth all the trouble. :)

Brad
Reggir69
Created by: reggir69

6/26/06 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well...you could always give a "tie" and have a dual FOTM for this month and give the runner up her due also....just an idea :bulb
aaronm26
Created by: aaronm26

6/27/06 @ 12:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the reply Brad, understandable that you've been busy. I think I read into this correctly that the contest was meant to have a different winner every month? We all make mistakes...especially when looking at these beautiful woman all day!! And yes, I look forward to the feature...never seen Shaylla in private-so I'll hold off judgement until after the show :) Thanks again & keep up the good work Brad
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails