User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Ynascent (A Tarzan call for Jane)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Ynascent (A Tarzan call for Jane)
Created by: lickau

8/17/10 @ 7:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keep the faith Doug, she will return

Jane always is a caring and giving person .
She may have set her life aside to help family or friends .
She is a very special lady .
I feel she will be back as soon as she can be :thumbsup
Dougseym54
Created by: dougseym54

8/18/10 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jane always is a caring and giving person .
She may have set her life aside to help family or friends .
She is a very special lady .
I feel she will be back as soon as she can be :thumbsup

That I know is very true she is very devoted to her family as the oldest child and feels she needs to make all things right in her family. I guess it is my love for her that keeps me from believing she is gone for good like some have said. For deep in my heart I can only believe that she will return when I don't know, I wish I did, but I know she will be back.
Created by: alberich

8/29/10 @ 6:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wish you were here. Me oh my beautiful Jane. Wish you were here
Wish you were here. Don't you know the snow is getting colder
And I miss you like hell. And I'm feeling blue
I've got feelings for you babe. Do you still feel the same
From the first time I laid my eyes on you I felt joy of living
I saw heaven in your eyes in your eyes
Wish you were here. Me oh my beautiful Jane. Wish you were here
Wish you were here. Don't you know the snow is getting colder
And I miss you like hell. And I'm feeling blue
I miss your laugh I miss your smile, I miss everything about you
Every seconds like a minute, Every minute like a day
When you're far away
Wish you were here. The snow is getting colder baby, I wish you were here
Wish you were here A battlefield of love and fear And I wish you were here

Rednex puts in words what my heart feels In my thoughts and dreams you are still here by me.

:angel :guitar :angel :guitar :angel
Created by: cavemanclyde

9/6/10 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **

9/6/10 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **

Cave,I have no idea what you wrote but I guess it was again something about her privacy.

Please keep a secret what Yani (Kitten, Jane, Yna) holds secret. If she won't tell about it in open it is neither for everybodies eyes nor for everybodies ears.
Please respect her privacy - it is just for her own safety especially for her life after flirt (which will for sure not start without a goodbye from her to her friends).

If you truely whish her all the best - respect her and keep secret what is considered to be secret.

Thx in advance
Dougseym54

9/6/10 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Cave,I have no idea what you wrote but I guess it was again something about her privacy.

Please keep a secret what Yani (Kitten, Jane, Yna) holds secret. If she won't tell about it in open it is neither for everybodies eyes nor for everybodies ears.
Please respect her privacy - it is just for her own safety especially for her life after flirt (which will for sure not start without a goodbye from her to her friends).

If you truely whish her all the best - respect her and keep secret what is considered to be secret.

Thx in advance

Here here Albee what she may have told a person in secret should stay in secret and anyone who is a true friend of hers will respect that.

When I checked today to see if I might have gotten a message from her I found a change has been made to her bio. All her photos but one, the cute one of her in the short school girl's skirt with her sexy black panties where the camera is looking up her skirt is the only photo left right now on her bio. I have to wonder what that means. Are they taking things down as she not returning or are the planning to put up maybe some new photos in preparation for her return.

Any way you cut it it has been a long two months without her and everyday without her makes my heart that much sadder.

I pray everyday that she is in good health and is happy and she got what she wants out of life.

Doug

PS: without her I can't help but be sad :( for to me she was a little :angel and she brought into my dull life a little :bulb and happiness.
Created by: cavemanclyde

9/7/10 @ 10:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry Doug...looks like they will not allow me to say anything. O well...

9/7/10 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry Doug...looks like they will not allow me to say anything. O well...

Cave, maybe you posted things which are against rules - or it was a breach of her privacy as you did a few posts before.
Real world name, adress, email (members or models) and so on are not for forum posts.

Also denigrating any other members mostly lead in removing reply - but I know you as a nice guy - so this shouldn't be the reason for removal.
Dougseym54

9/14/10 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have heard from my sweet sexy slave girl:angel, my kitten. She had a mutual friend contact me to let me know that she has to take some time off for personal reasons. but she wanted me to let all her friends on Flirt know that she misses them all dearly and that she will return but right now she does not know just when. She promise she would return for she could never leave all her friends without said good bye to one and all. So I ask that all keep her in mind, in heart and most of all in prayer for her safe and quick return to us.

Doug

9/27/10 @ 7:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel
To have you, to hold you, to make you mine,
What I would give to hold your time,
My eyes are upon her,but she cannot see,
How I want to feel her touch,with her is where I've always wanted to be,
She's still in my heart, Can't seem to get her out of my head,
I'd love to kiss her lips,
Bright and beautiful and full and vivid red,
Can she ever be mine? with those hazel eyes,
A heart of gold, beautiful legs, black hair and those thighs,
Am I in heaven? Or is this my hell?
It's been such a long,long time since I've seen her,
Time passes into years, and I cannot seem to tell,
She's been in my dreams so long,
I have trouble deciding if this is o reality or fantasy,
How I wish they were one and the same,
Shes always been a part of my ecstasy.
Hopefully my dreams and fantasies soon become reality
:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel
Dougseym54

10/20/10 @ 2:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One day my kitten :angel you will return and that will be the happiest day of my life. To see you again to talk with you again to hear your sweet giggles again will make my heart bubble over with joy. No one can make me feel like you do. You are the only one I love and want for the rest of my life, I pray you are good and that soon you will return for my heart misses you so much.

your Master Doug :guitar :) :twocents
SoccerCoach
Created by: soccercoach

12/14/10 @ 12:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really do not write often in forum...but I really enjoyed to go through this one. And read all about the friends of Yna.

I thinking about her too... She is and will be one of the finest person, lovely lady, sweet angel...I ever met. I don't care so much if she will return or not... remember me or not.... I only want that she get back what she has givin so plentyful....love!!!

I still see her smile...hear her laughing... that is burned into my memory...
What a girl... what a woman... what a nice friend...

So thank you Yna... and thank you all (especially "tarzan" and "Doug") let her live up here...

TomSilver alias SoccerCoach

12/24/10 @ 3:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Merry Christmas my sweetheart. I wish you all the best and hope you are still fine and enjoy whatever you do. Frohe Weihnacht also to all the people who miss you - if my christmas wish would come true you would be near me - so I continue in believing in Santa Claus :angel :guitar
Old_MSgt
Created by: old_msgt

1/21/11 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Soon it will be our Sweet ynascents birthday and it the many months she has been gone she has dropped two places in receiving the most gifts. I think it will be a really special thing for her to find upon her return, and yes I believe she will return for I've gotten messages in a round about way and in them she told me she misses all her friends and when she is finished taking care of her family problem she will return, As I was saying to show our love for her it would be great if we all got together and gave her lots of gifts and bring her back up from 5th place gift receiver to 3rd place where she was when she had to leave.

I can't think of any more meaningful present to give her and I know she would be very touched by this gesture from her friends.

So lets all pull together and give her some gifts and bring her back up to third place. Her birthday is Feb 11 so its less than amonth away.

And my sweet kitten my loving slave girl you are always my sweet loving :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel
kand I love you with all of my heart :) :) :) :) you always :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb up my life.

When your gone my heart is sad like a morning dove who has lost his mate in flight. Hear the cooing of my lonely heart throught the stillness of the nght.
Old_MSgt
Created by: old_msgt

2/6/11 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know she :angel has not been around lately but I also know she will return, hopefully soon. This comming Friday will be kittens :angel birthday :drinkup :guitar :thumbsup and I had hope those who are her true friends would give her a little gift and help her regain her 3rd place position in the most gifts received but instead she has fallen to more places and now she has dropped fom 3rd to 5th to 7th position I fear she will soon be off the list completely. Alberich :thumbsup (aka Tarzan) and I have been giving her gifts but we need help.

So if you are a real friend of Ynascent then help her stay on the top ten and move her backup the list to 3rd place, it would be a nice birthday gift for when she returns to see that her friends still support her. I know she misses all her friends so please show how much you miss her by leaving her a gift. If each and every one of her friends left her at least one gift a day I know that will make her very happy when she does return.

So let us all support her and show her how much we miss her.

ynas_Master
SoccerCoach
Created by: soccercoach

3/7/11 @ 4:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can someone let me know if Yna is ok?

well I miss her like everyone... I wish her all the best... and for me... hahaha... one last chat...really not more. As many here I loved her...but I want her always be happy first.

Dam...such a little kitten but so big influence...hahaha..

And Guy's let me know where some of you headed too...never came across of you again!

Wo ist das Schwabenland abgeblieben?... Sorry Tarzan...hahaha

SoccerCoach alias TomSilver

3/8/11 @ 5:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Schwabenlndle is hidden in Baden-Lndle (damn tongue is missing now).

I also miss Yna like no model before - but on the other hand I would be happy (not only would but am) to have her living a life she ever wished to have - even if it would mean I would never again hear something about her.

I am still around - you just have to search for the one using the most stupid nicks (no offence to LickaU and Bete - but I beat you by far in this :p )

** - taking my broom - flying into next stash - searching for a tongue out emo in forums and changing nick again **
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/11/14 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thought of her today, and now "Hungry Eyes" will be running through my head for a while :bowdown

She's one of a very few here who helped me to decide to go follow my dream at any cost, and while she left knowing that it was within reach, I'd love the chance to be able to tell her that not only did I catch that dream, but I'm still living it :angel
Created by: rimbe

4/11/14 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thought of her today, and now "Hungry Eyes" will be running through my head for a while :bowdown

She's one of a very few here who helped me to decide to go follow my dream at any cost, and while she left knowing that it was within reach, I'd love the chance to be able to tell her that not only did I catch that dream, but I'm still living it :angel

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails