User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Charlie, Petey and Old Joe
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Charlie, Petey and Old Joe
Abra Star
Created by: Abra Star

8/8/11 @ 3:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It started out when I blew my chemistry teacher to finally get out of high school. The reputation I got with the dean during gym finally caught up to me, and I ended up with them both passing me back and forth during 4th period in a stairwell. When my stepfather found out about it during a bowling game (the dean was on his team, bah!), he wasn't mad and didn't tell my mom. Everything was great...until my long ride from DC to Texas with him taking me to college. On our way through Louisiana on our 3rd day, we stopped off at this motel for some rest.

While he sent me off to get some food, he called a couple of his old buddies over, as New Orleans was his old stomping ground. Petey and Old Joe were weathered locals, and the smell of bike grease and beer mingled with my pizza. After a few jokes about the old days the room got quiet. My stepdad then turned to me and asked "Star, baby, how are you paying for school?" Stunned, I thought he and mom took care of it. I never filled out those student loan papers in time. I nervously shrugged my shoulders and grinned. He turned and said to the good ol' boys, " I told you she was as dumb as her momma. Going to college..." He and his buddies roared with laughter.

"Charlie, you know what we used to do with girls who don't take care of business. They gotta take care of me first!" Old Joe started eyeing me and my ass. I had never had much on the top...my ass was always my blessing and curse. Petey's grin was wide. "Don't worry if Old Joe has money, lil honey. Charlie said you were a hot piece...turn around." I looked at my stepfather, who was busy whispering in Old Joe's ear with his back to me. Old Joe pulled out a wad of cash and shook Charlie's hand with it. I looked down in defeat, until I glanced at the bulge growing out of Petey's pants.

My body started to betray my senses as I didn't wait for the green light from Charlie. I spnned around slowly while I took off my top and turned like a slice of cake on a nice diner countertop. Petey looked like an older version of my boyfriend I break up with after graduation. He said he wouldn't be the best I ever had, and then I realized this was planned from the time he found out about the dean and chem teacher. I smiled...a gotcha moment for me. I grabbed Petey's crotch and could smell the must from a hard days work. It turned me on and I groaned as he grabbed my ass. "Like a magnet" they all said in unison, giving each other hi 5's.

I don't know how he out so fast, but suddenly a fat swollen cock was jumping at my face. His huge hand cupped my skull and held my head still whill he jammed it in my mouth. He stretched my lips wider than I thought they would. My spit poured out and onto his cock. He rocked his cock with a steady cadence in my mouth when I heard Charlie say, "let me do the honors." He got on his knees beside me and reached grabeed both of my nipples, staring at his friend's cock fucking my lips. He hurriedly tugged at my jeans and peeled them off without Petey missing a beat. Old Joe came up from behind me on his knees and put his long nose in my cunt. He slowly pulled it out, sniffing my juices deep in his nostrils. "She's still fresh though, Charlie." His face near my thighs made them quiver. He saw that and chuckled. "We done struck gold, tonight!" He gave my ass a hard slap.

Who was the first to fuck me? Who was the biggest? Ask me that and more when I'm on! Who ar YOU, Charlie, Petey, or Old Joe? Let me know and your in for something special in my private show...mmmwahzzz!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails